Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone get the 40% off code?

I have AAA with a room only ressie.

I made the ressie myself & then called back & applied my AAA to it. I had to give them (Disney CRO) my AAA number.
    Kerri

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I know Cindy did, but did anyone else? People on the dis are saying they got it, but I haven't & that just makes me sad! The December dates would be perfect for my trip!

Guess I just want to see if anyone else wants to join in my pity party!!
    My mom did but it is only good for her. Maybe I can talk her into a WDW trip! I never get those!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I only get pin codes for the dates that I cannot go.....Sorry you did not get one. You may want to call CRO and see if there is a pin attached to your name. You never know! Hope you get a discount somewhere. But even if you don't.....you will be there for Christmas decorations!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Did not have any idea you could do this! Wow! I am definitely going to check this out. Had on idea you could check to see if you have a pin attached to your name.

I am beginning to believe that Disney knows we will come regardless and figure why bother!
    Sunshine Rewards

This thread is killing me!!! I want to go so bad, I am dying to plan another trip, but I'm afraid to even bring it up to DH. I ve been poking around the Dis boards for 3 weeks watching codes and trying different dates to get prices. I'm afraid to call CRO to even check for a code because if I had one I'd book it.

My kids would go in 1 minute, but DH is not the biggest fan and we were just there in July.....I know you guys understand, I don't care what's reasonable, I just want to GO!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I go a 40% off code and booked for August I just could not resist it.

I did order a DVD about 5 months ago. I also signed up my new email address to disney about 5 months ago. Not sure what did it but I am happy it did
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by JOLAROCHE View Post
    I go a 40% off code and booked for August I just could not resist it.

I did order a DVD about 5 months ago. I also signed up my new email address to disney about 5 months ago. Not sure what did it but I am happy it did

Is it via email? I think I could convince DH to go sooner if I had something like that. Is it off the main site? I've logged in with my email addy but haven't ordered the DVD though.
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't get the 40% off code but I have airline credits that need to be used or lost... so I emailed my friend the TA to give us a quote and they are offering free Park Hopper upgrade and I THINK we might be able to afford to go on a mom & dad ONLY trip in early May for the Epcot Flower & Garden festival which DH would LOVE if we stay at value. DH is egging me on and wants to go as badly as I do... the only detail I need to work out is who will watch the kids & dogs.

This would be my & his belated birthday & Christmas and mothers/fathers day to ourselves...

OMG!!! Do we DARE go on a mom & dad only trip to WDW??? It will be a secret from anyone we know, though, because they will think we have completely lost our minds.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I didn't get the 40% off code but I have airline credits that need to be used or lost... so I emailed my friend the TA to give us a quote and they are offering free Park Hopper upgrade and I THINK we might be able to afford to go on a mom & dad ONLY trip in early May for the Epcot Flower & Garden festival which DH would LOVE if we stay at value. DH is egging me on and wants to go as badly as I do... the only detail I need to work out is who will watch the kids & dogs.

This would be my & his belated birthday & Christmas and mothers/fathers day to ourselves...

OMG!!! Do we DARE go on a mom & dad only trip to WDW??? It will be a secret from anyone we know, though, because they will think we have completely lost our minds.
    LOL Why bc you want a trip with just you two? I could totally see Jim and I going to tour Epcot more and do other things. Although I don't think the kids would ever forgive us!

Go For it!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards