Thread: DVC at the Contemporary

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default DVC at the Contemporary

News Flash!

This really doesn't do much for me, but I know there are some who have been anxiously waiting!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busin...,6462018.story
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Well, they are finally admitting it ....no surprise to the rest of us DVC members though, as we all knew what they were building! No interest for me in owning this, I'm perfectly satisfied with my BCV.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Okay....the Contemporary is a resort that I have not ever wanted to go to before. However, lately, I have wanted to because of the location and the monorail going through it. I think having a DVC would be awesome there! But I would have to win it....so....looks like I won't be going there soon!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I would LOVE to own DVC there! Now we just need to win the lottery lol!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I think I will stick with my SSR! I like my low point nights!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've stayed at the Contemporary (not on points) and it's great. We had a Magic Kingdom View and loved it. The hotel is a little noisy with Chef Mickey's and the monorail going through........but we knew that.

I'm betting this DVC is going to be popular but the points are going to be high.
    I'm looking forward to trying it out.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I know there are a lot of DVC owners that have been waiting for this.

Those of you who own DVC, do you always stay in your home resort? Or do you try out different resorts?

Our home is SSR and we really do love it. I always think of trying out other resorts, but always go back to SSR. I'm sure the low points is a big draw- those points are very valuable to me! I do have some interest in trying out the Wilderness Lodge someday though! We have used points at the Grand Californian and that hurt- those were high points. Maybe we can get a contract there too (wishful thinking lol).
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I know there are a lot of DVC owners that have been waiting for this.

Those of you who own DVC, do you always stay in your home resort? Or do you try out different resorts?

Our home is SSR and we really do love it. I always think of trying out other resorts, but always go back to SSR. I'm sure the low points is a big draw- those points are very valuable to me! I do have some interest in trying out the Wilderness Lodge someday though! We have used points at the Grand Californian and that hurt- those were high points. Maybe we can get a contract there too (wishful thinking lol).
    Our home is the BCV and I really have no desire to try any of the other resorts, the reason being is because we spend the majority of our time at Epcot, so being so close and within walking distance, it is very convenient!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

We only stay at our home (SSR). The only time we ventured out was to OKW for a short trip - it was the low points that made us do that. We love our home...it suits all of our needs!
    Sunshine Rewards