Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone get the 40% off code?

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I'm pretty sure you'd have to call.
    Yep...I couldn't find a place for the pin online so I bit the bullet and emailed my travel agent!! I can't resist knowing how much it would cost.

I even called my mom to see what she thought about taking my sister too...They've never been!

Now I'm trying to remain calm and not get my hopes up!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Okay I called and tried under my name and my DH's name and neither one of us had one. I then called and used my mom's info and she had one! So now my mom and I are going on a girls trip for my birthday!

There was very little availability for the week we wanted with the discounts. No mods, AKL or WL and the only value available was Pop. So we are at Pop for $59.40 a night!!! Wouldn't be my first choice, but it's cheap!

I just wanted to add the my mom does have the Disney Visa and was just in WDW this past September to add to the random distribution confusion.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Okay I called and tried under my name and my DH's name and neither one of us had one. I then called and used my mom's info and she had one! So now my mom and I are going on a girls trip for my birthday!
    See, that is what I am afraid of. DH and I took his Mom to WDW in 2004(we got her her own room) and since then, her name comes up when I give them our phone number. I have tried a couple times to get them to change it, but it never sticks. If I had known then what a hassle it would be, I would have put DH's name on the second room(MIL's).

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I've never thought about asking if DH is in there??? Not sure if he would be or not...I wonder if I should call & ask that next time? I mean, they ask for your home phone number & then confirm name & address...DH's name is on his ticket, but we usually book through AAA...I may have set him up to receive Disney emails...I don't remember anymore...Hmmm...guess I'll call tomorrow & see???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I contacted my TA last night and I have a quote for 2 room for Pop from August 10 - 15...(my dd7 will turn 8 on Aug 10)...I'm VERY tempted!! I'll decide over the weekend I guess.

I also talked to my mom and she's considering taking my sister (they've never been - that's why I asked for 2 rooms)...I'm beginning to get excited...which means I think I know what I'll decide over the weekend!!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Jen.......do you remember what the code dates were for?? Just this morning I was in a disney fog and was dreaming of going there for my 40th birthday this summer (and splurging on the Poly) and if there was a code how nice would that be!!!! Again it is hypothetical that I would go, but what better place to turn 40!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Okay, I am the code/pin dummy. I have been to WDW nearly 20 times, over the years, but only stayed in the park once. We have ressies for the end of May. If I call CRO (which I had to finally google to figure out what it was) and I ask about a pin and there should happen to be one and timing was right...could it be applied to existing ressies?

And, did you follow that? Cat was going nuts and I was kind of distracted.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Okay, I am the code/pin dummy. I have been to WDW nearly 20 times, over the years, but only stayed in the park once. We have ressies for the end of May. If I call CRO (which I had to finally google to figure out what it was) and I ask about a pin and there should happen to be one and timing was right...could it be applied to existing ressies?

And, did you follow that? Cat was going nuts and I was kind of distracted.

Yes, they can be applied to existing reservations.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Jen.......do you remember what the code dates were for?? Just this morning I was in a disney fog and was dreaming of going there for my 40th birthday this summer (and splurging on the Poly) and if there was a code how nice would that be!!!! Again it is hypothetical that I would go, but what better place to turn 40!!

Pamela
    I'm not Jen, but the dates on my email are
    1/6–1/17 and
    1/20–1/31/08
    2/24–3/5/08
    3/30–4/8/08
    8/10–9/27/08
    10/19–11/1/08
    11/9–11/15/08
    12/7–12/17/08
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Yes, they can be applied to existing reservations.
    Cooollll!!! Now everyone cross our fingers. I have the Visa, signed up for everything. And, I just really deserve it.