Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone get the 40% off code?

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Cooollll!!! Now everyone cross our fingers. I have the Visa, signed up for everything. And, I just really deserve it.
    I've got my crossed for you...I'm so hoping I can convince myself that a trip in August is not too soon!!! My dd7 would REALLY love to be at Disney on her birthday!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

No pin code for me either - I think I will call tomorrow and see if there is anything by my name. Thanks for the tip about asking about dh and any other relatives. We have been to Disney every year for the past 5 years and I usually use the annual pass discount or the general code discount. I have no clue why I have never got a pin code and I have the Disney visa and use it all the time.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    No pin code for me either - I think I will call tomorrow and see if there is anything by my name. Thanks for the tip about asking about dh and any other relatives. We have been to Disney every year for the past 5 years and I usually use the annual pass discount or the general code discount. I have no clue why I have never got a pin code and I have the Disney visa and use it all the time.
    I really don't think there's any rhyme or reason to it....I think it's almost fairly random...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

No email or post card for me either but the mail did just come so I could go & get soaked & get it & wish.

My dates were flexible until January 2nd when I found cheap airfare so I booked it & I am glad I did because my return flight is up $10 (x5) & if I went my original dates my outbound flight is $119 & return is $99 & I got both ways for $84 & I don't have to pay for parking or a hotel the night before since my parents are 1/2 hr from White Plains & they will take us.

I am trying to justify getting a code for a date I can't use with my above paragraph. But since I have not had a post card for over 10 years I don't expect one.

Kerri

I actually called yesterday to see if I had a code attached to my name but the CM said 'Nope'. A few weeks ago I did request the DVD planning video so maybe I'll wait until I get that and call again.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I dreamed I got one last night. I am going to call CRO, just haven't had time.
    Last edited by arob414; 01-12-2008 at 06:58 PM.

I called a few days ago and didn't have one but I called this moring and the CM said I DID have a code attached to my name. He said it was for certain dates. I knew what the dates were because I've been reading about them on the DIS board. Anyway, it was only about an 18% discount. For a moderate it was 119 compared to the 145. Well, I'm looking for something a little better then that or hopefully the free dining.

I have been talking up a storm with my family about going this year. We even empty the kids piggy banks for there spending $$.

I'll still keep my fingers crossed.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

I called the cro today to check,,,no code for me, but my current rate is bounceback, so I'll live.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Well I've bitten the bullet and put my $200 down for August 10 - 15!!! I just couldn't resist!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Called WDWTC today and there was no code for DH or me. So, I will be e-mailing Pat's(Spring) AAA agent in a few minutes to at least get that discount.