Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Problems

Same here. Those party poopers! How dare they "crash" our party!

Thanks for the update, Tricia!
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Hey! It's already extended. LOL! I'll keep adding offers through about 10 tonight...or as long as I can sit here and find new offers. Then I won't ADD any more offers, but you will still have almost all day tomorrow (until 8pm) to complete the offers and get credit. So you should have LOOOOOOTS of time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

These idiots actually sent me an email at 2am when I was complaining it was down again with only 3 people on SR, and they said we were in their words "hogging the data"....can you believe that. I wrote back and said 'tell me you just didn't send me this email saying I was hogging your friggin data...are you people insane?" Can you believe that. I was so mad I tracked down a number for Tricia to call them after they told her they couldnt give her one.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

WOOT! Way to Go Cindy Give it to them GOOD!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

You go girl!!!!! What a load of Crap!!!!!!

they'll learn soon enough that their messing with the wrong women!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Yay! I knew Cindy could break them. You go girl! Thanks, Tricia, for extending the party! I couldn't attend last night, so I'm trying to play catch-up today.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    These idiots actually sent me an email at 2am when I was complaining it was down again with only 3 people on SR, and they said we were in their words "hogging the data"....can you believe that. I wrote back and said 'tell me you just didn't send me this email saying I was hogging your friggin data...are you people insane?" Can you believe that. I was so mad I tracked down a number for Tricia to call them after they told her they couldnt give her one.

Sorry Cindy! I was probably one of the 3 that was "hogging data" at 2am. My bad. I really think they must be insane. But, it won't matter in a couple days cause you all are getting a new host! Yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Hey! It's already extended. LOL! I'll keep adding offers through about 10 tonight...or as long as I can sit here and find new offers.
    Yea, more hours. I love these type of contests. Thanks Tricia, I have added a nice bit of change to my account. getting closer to my goal!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Sorry Cindy! I was probably one of the 3 that was "hogging data" at 2am. My bad. I really think they must be insane. But, it won't matter in a couple days cause you all are getting a new host! Yeah!!!
    Nope It was me! I am a POWER User so i was using the DATA of 1000 normal users just to power my signature! LOL
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Thanks for extending the party. All I could think about yesterday evening was that I was gonna miss out on all of the fun!
    Sunshine Rewards