Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Drugstore.com credit?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default Question about Drugstore.com credit?

I made a purchase on 1/3 with Drugstore for $51.77, received my order already but nothing has credited nor is it even pending yet? I know it's too early to file a TT and I won't until next week (10 days) but I have never had a problem with them crediting before, just curious if anyone else is missing a credit from them?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I too am waiting for a credit from them. I recieved my package today.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

I wonder if it's a problem on their end? Honestly, I've never had a problem with them crediting and usually around the time I receive the order too, that's why I came here to ask the question.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I ordered from them beginning of last week; received my order two days ago and my credit has been pending since about two days after I placed the order.

I placed an order this last Monday. Nothing in my account yet -will keep you posted. This is my first order with them.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
    I ordered from them beginning of last week; received my order two days ago and my credit has been pending since about two days after I placed the order.
    This is the way it usually works for me too....this time I think there is a problem and I'll probably have to file a TT. I've ordered from them many times and I've always been happy and always gotten my credit!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    I placed an order this last Monday. Nothing in my account yet -will keep you posted. This is my first order with them.
    So you two both placed orders on 1/3 and they both didn't show up from just that day?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So you two both placed orders on 1/3 and they both didn't show up from just that day?
    I placed mine on 1/3 and received it on 1/7
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I made a purchase on 1/3 with Drugstore for $51.77, received my order already but nothing has credited nor is it even pending yet? I know it's too early to file a TT and I won't until next week (10 days) but I have never had a problem with them crediting before, just curious if anyone else is missing a credit from them?
    Are you sure it was drugstore on the 3rd? They are not even showing that you clicked on their link that day. Maybe it was early in the morning or late at night or something? Whenever you file your trouble ticket, look at that closely.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Are you sure it was drugstore on the 3rd? They are not even showing that you clicked on their link that day. Maybe it was early in the morning or late at night or something? Whenever you file your trouble ticket, look at that closely.
    I have the confirmation email and it says Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:06 PM, that's strange because I would never order from them and not go through SR?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards