Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Drugstore.com credit?

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I have the confirmation email and it says Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:06 PM, that's strange because I would never order from them and not go through SR?
    Was it maybe beauty.com or visiondirect and they routed you to drugstore.com?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Was it maybe beauty.com or visiondirect and they routed you to drugstore.com?
    It was definitely Drugstore.com

This is from my confirmation email: Your drugstore.com Order 03139583312100 Confirmation
    Last edited by PSL1013; 01-09-2008 at 09:43 PM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

It was definitely Drugstore.com
    It must definitely be a tracking issue on their end then because I see the click in OUR system. I wonder if something overwrote it immediately when you clicked on it?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It must definitely be a tracking issue on their end then because I see the click in OUR system. I wonder if something overwrote it immediately when you clicked on it?
    Well, I'm glad your seeing "something" on your end because I know I ordered from them and I know I clicked through SR first!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

So you two both placed orders on 1/3 and they both didn't show up from just that day?
    I placed my order on Monday, Jan 7 and received an order confirmation from them on 1/8. I wouldn't have expected anything in my account quite this soon - I'll just keep watching.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Well, I'm glad your seeing "something" on your end because I know I ordered from them and I know I clicked through SR first!
    Did you ever get your drugstore.com credit? I received my order yesterday but stlll no pending credit in my account.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    Did you ever get your drugstore.com credit? I received my order yesterday but stlll no pending credit in my account.
    No, I did not! I had to file a TT and it was sent to the merchant for review? I needed to place another order too and was very hesitant but did it anyway on 1/11...received this second order yesterday and no sign of any pending credit in my account yet for this one either? I honestly don't know what's going on as I've never had a problem before with Drugstore.com crediting. I will not be placing another order with them again until I receive credit for these two orders that I know I placed going through SR, this is the only rewards site I participate in, so I know I'm not clicking on anything elsewhere?? Let me know if you get your credit and I will post if either of mine ever shows up.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards