Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FreeTaxUSA question

Default FreeTaxUSA question

Tricia - is the offer limited to one per member on the FreeTax USA 25% shopping offer? I have filed 3 tax returns through them but have only seen one show up as pending so far. Just wondering if there is a limit?

TIA
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I was also wondering is it for new customers only? I have done 5 tax returns with them helping out family and have not even had one come up pending. Was wondering if maybe its because i also used them last year.

It doesn't say that we only get credit for new filings. Are there fees associated with what you are filing or are the filings free? If you are not getting credit and it costs a fee, we can file disputes on them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It doesn't say that we only get credit for new filings. Are there fees associated with what you are filing or are the filings free? If you are not getting credit and it costs a fee, we can file disputes on them.
    I do taxes for my family members too, which is why I have done so many filings

All 3 of mine were purchases of $9.99 each for the state returns, so far one has shown up as pending. I will wait awhile on the others and see if they turn up, if not then I will file trouble tickets.

Thanks Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Yes the federal returns are free, but I also did state returns for each of them and they were 9.99 for each one. I just figured maybe that it was for new members since last year was the first year I used them and had no problem receiving all my credits from them.

I did a total of 4 filings with freetaxusa.com

Of the 4 I had 1 show up within a day or so. Then about a week later, had 2 more show up. Then at 11 days, I filed a trouble ticket and it was posted that next day... so I am wondering if FTU gets confused and leaves them "floating".

Default No Credit for new filing

I can not figure out how I will get credit for the new tax filing this year. I filed federal and state with a 9.99 + 5.49 (audit assistance) for the state filing.

How do I get the 25% credit from them?

Thanks,
    Emmett

Quote Originally Posted by ehamil2540 View Post
    I can not figure out how I will get credit for the new tax filing this year. I filed federal and state with a 9.99 + 5.49 (audit assistance) for the state filing.

How do I get the 25% credit from them?

Thanks,
    Emmett
    Hi Emmett,

Did you click through our link before you did your filing? If so, you should see see the credit automatically in your SR account within a week of when you filed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did access FreeTaxUSA from Sunshine Rewards. I only got a message that there are no coupons available. Is there a contact that I can email at FreeTaxUSA?
    I think I should get credit. I will see what I can find on their website. Any other suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Emmett

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

How long does this take to credit normally?