Thread: New computer...no credits? what am I doing wrong?

Default New computer...no credits? what am I doing wrong?

Got a brand spanking new Compaq computer for x-mas...hooked it up finally and started to do some offers...between yesterday & today alone I did over 15 and saw NO credits...what the heck am I doing wrong.
    I went to Tools...Internet Options and Privacy...and I thought I choose to allow 3 party cookies...am I doing something wrong??

HELP!

I did get a credit for yesterday's survey!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

When I got mine, someone told me to do the following:

Under internet options, privacy tab, go to custom/advanced.

Check the box by override automatic cookie handling
    Mark the accept 1st party cookies and accept 3rd party cookies
    Check the always allow session cookies (THIS WAS WHAT WAS CAUSING ME PROBLEMS - it wasn't checked)
    UNcheck the pop up blocker

Hope you find the problem!
    Debbie

Thanks...I did UNcheck the pop up blocker and did Check the allow...so we shall see...maybe on the hours SOMEthing will credit...I hate increased credits and not getting ONE!!

Thanks for the info!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Keep us updated, I hope it Works for you Crazy Credit are always fun Times on SR
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Does it have any preinstalled antivirus or firewalls that might be blocking your cookies?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Does it have any preinstalled antivirus or firewalls that might be blocking your cookies?
    Yes, Norton is installed...and I tried to install McAfee from Comcast.
    what am I doing wrong??

sorry I did not respond earlier...I have a wicked cold and went to lay down for a hour...came back, but still no credits.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ooh I think i read once that installing that stuff from comcast can create issues. I would honestly disable norton and install avg free and zone alarm for your firewall/antivirus combo as norton can block cookies and miss trojans and viruses.
    Sunshine Rewards