Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coupons.com question

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just as long as you use them. They take the money back if people don't use them. But the coupons are really good. So most people use them.
    Question about that - do you have to use all of them each time you print? I usually print in groups of 3 since 3 fit on a page, but sometimes I get to the store and one of the products isn't in stock or another brand is on sale, so it is cheaper even though I have a coupon that I printed. I use the majority of them since I only print for the products we buy anyway, but I have been known to have a couple expire before redeeming them, especially if I stumble on a good sale on a competing brand. I definitely use most of them - I love coupons.com!

If they take the credits back for those occasions, I can live with that, but I don't want SR to lose an opportunity or get fussed at if I decide to buy a different brand that is cheaper.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Question about that - do you have to use all of them each time you print? I usually print in groups of 3 since 3 fit on a page, but sometimes I get to the store and one of the products isn't in stock or another brand is on sale, so it is cheaper even though I have a coupon that I printed. I use the majority of them since I only print for the products we buy anyway, but I have been known to have a couple expire before redeeming them, especially if I stumble on a good sale on a competing brand. I definitely use most of them - I love coupons.com!

If they take the credits back for those occasions, I can live with that, but I don't want SR to lose an opportunity or get fussed at if I decide to buy a different brand that is cheaper.
    I think that they just look for patterns. They track by subid so they can tell if the same person is repeatedly not using and of them, especially if they are printing every day or more than one a day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think that they just look for patterns. They track by subid so they can tell if the same person is repeatedly not using and of them, especially if they are printing every day or more than one a day.
    Great! Then I shouldn't be getting myself or anyone else in trouble. I'm sure I use at least one every time I print.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Questions...so if I print one, two, or three a day and then use them within a week ...How long does it take for them to credit? Does a credit show everyday that you print a coupon (like a purchase)? Still trying to get the hang of coupons.com
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

mine typically pend the day after I print them......but I only print 2x a week. and I print 3 coupons at a time, so i'm not wasting paper just to get the credit.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    mine typically pend the day after I print them......but I only print 2x a week. and I print 3 coupons at a time, so i'm not wasting paper just to get the credit.
    Thanks...I printed one coupon today - wasn't sure what to expect. I think I will be printing more coupons again. Very easy to print. I just hope my local grocery store doesn't give me any problems.

I'm still not getting credit for 90% of the coupons I print. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I clear cookies before I come to SR and then link to coupons.com. Any suggestions is appreciated.

I too am having some trouble. I printed one coupon the other day and used in at the grocery store without any problems. I printed three more the other day and no pending credit. I cleared cookies, went through SR link, and logged in to coupons.com. Any suggestions?

All I can think of is to give them a little more time to pend. Most of the time mine go pending in about 1-3 days with coupons.com. I run CCl;eaner first, go thru the SR link, print my coupons, and leave the page open in another tab for a while after it prints. I'm anal about that and do it to give the cookies a chance to do their thing.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Yeah...mine did end up pending. I can see how this can be addictive esp since I love coupons. Both of my children won't throw out anything if they if think that it has a coupon on it. Now, DH still needs training.