Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any chance for Nordstrom?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Any chance for Nordstrom?

Just wondering. A few of my other sites have them but since I'm going to be SM next quarter and trying to keep it I'd rather shop here. I promise I order from them about once a month.

I only shop from the Saks/Neiman/Bloomingdales group when they have major sales so those aren't as big of a deal to me as Nordies is but I'd take them too
    Sunshine Rewards

Ya know, those dingdongs turned me down. I'm going to have to go around the system and get to a real person. Sometimes the approval process is automated so that if an incentive site applies, they don't even get their application looked at. I've had a couple (like Lands' End) where I kept getting rejected and couldn't figure out why. When I finally emailed them and talked to them about my application, they let me in. I'll try to find a real live person on this one and see what I can find out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

they have live chat on their website. I'm sure they wouldn't know exactly but might be able to give you a phone number.

I don't know why they'd turn you down. I swear they are everywhere in the rewards world. It must be an automated system.
    Sunshine Rewards

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I love Nordstroms too and do a LOT of on-line shopping with them! (too much if you ask DH!)

Sunshine Rewards

We got Nordstrom!! We made a special appeal to have their affiliate manager check out our site and she is going to approve us. YEA!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

OMG I am so excited!!!! Thanks for the hard work Tricia. You are AWESOME!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow! That is great. I love Nordstrom. Tricia, since you are granting wishes how about Pottery Barn?

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    Wow! That is great. I love Nordstrom. Tricia, since you are granting wishes how about Pottery Barn?
    Unfortunately, I don't have a shot at this one because they don't even have a program.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

What about Spiegel's?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We got Nordstrom!! We made a special appeal to have their affiliate manager check out our site and she is going to approve us. YEA!!

Awesome news about Nordstrom!