Thread: Paypal cash out

Default Paypal cash out

if you cashed out on 2/1....when should you get the money? 3/31? I know it used to be the last day of the month after you cashed out.....but aren't they processed 2x a month now? So when should it show up?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

from cash out page
    "PayPal cashouts will appear in your account by the last day of the month in the month after you cash out, or the next business day. (For example, if you cash out December 14, your payment will appear in your account on January 31). PayPal cashouts are limited to $500 a month. Please be advised that depending upon your PayPal account, PayPal may charge you a fee for money transferred to your account. "

I made my first cash out on 01/08 recieved 02/15

Yours may be sooner but no later than 3/31
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

just took another on cell phones in SSI for it to let me complete and then tell me sorry I dont qualify not right that they take the answers and then dont credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    if you cashed out on 2/1....when should you get the money? 3/31? I know it used to be the last day of the month after you cashed out.....but aren't they processed 2x a month now? So when should it show up?
    You'll get it by 3/15. I think Tricia needs to update the Paypal page because I think she changed the policy - if you cash out between the 1st and the 15th, you'll get it by the 15th of the next month. If you cash out between the 16th and the end of the month, you will get it by the end of the next month.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187