Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Surveys

Default Daily Surveys

Just wanted everyone to know that I have talked to Greenfield about the paucity of daily surveys. They assured me that it is not our fault...it is not YOUR fault, etc. They showed me some numbers that indicate that January is always the leanest month of the year. In fact, the first quarter is generally slower than every other quarter. This means that there are just less surveys to take.

That said, it is only about a 20% reduction. So if you got 30 surveys last month, you should still be able to get about 24 this month. It's not fabulous, but it is what it is. And the good news is that this is the WORST of it. It will only get better as each month passes. And Greenfield is working hard to secure new contracts every day so that even the lean months can be better than usual.

Know that this impacts my bottom line as well and I will continue to aggressively pursue it with them to see how to make our chances better.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the update Tricia. You ROCK!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update, I know that everyone all around wants more surveys for us to beable to get them done becuase for each survey done we get money, you get money, and greenfield gets money and the company the feedback!

I know you take every complaint and try to find a way to make it bettter!

I also think that most of the time that when we are complaing about not getting a survey getting kicked out, a bad survey, or what every that we needed to vent and its not that we blame SR and sometimes we dont even blame Greenfield we just want to make sure we get ours done!

Well ok! So january is a hard month thats good becuase its going to get better and better!

We can not always get the top bonus or the bonus we would like! BUT we do have bonus to go for and I love that! And any bonus is a bonus! So we keep trying day after day to try and get the biggest bonus we can, and if not we still got all those lovely credits for all the surveys we did do and what ever bonus level we made it to!

So Thanks Tricia and Sunshine Team for keeping up the great work that you do and try for everyday!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Thank you for letting us know Tricia. I don't blame SR, it's just frustrating sometimes- we like the BIG bonus carrot! I will be happy with the smaller bonus carrot this month.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Thanks Tricia
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thanks for letting us know - I was wondering if it was something like that.
    Hoped it wasn't just me! Anyway, glad that you're on the ball and thanks for your hard work!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks, Tricia. It is nice to know that, if this is the bottom, things can only get better!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Good! Less pressure for me!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well Tricia, if it makes you feel better I having an easier time then normal getting surveys this month! Strange I guess. Didn't even know others were having a harder time.
    <Sunshine Rewards

You get a gold star for putting paucity in a sentence.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.