Thread: January count on daily survey page?

Default Janary Surveys

On the Survey page is there not going to be a count for our January Surveys like there was in the past monthes ?

Just thought I would ask

THanks
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

It will be up it takes about a week for the new monthly counter to be put up! i am sure we will see it any day now!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Thanks Brian I figured it was not up due to the holidays then is started to get later nd later into the month so i figured it was just not going to go up this month . Thanks for the quick answer
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Tricia normally waits until a week's worth of credits come in before starting the script for the current month.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default January count on daily survey page?

Hi all

I haven't posted since our trip. It was fantastic. The Poly was amazing. If only we could get that same deal again!

Anyway, my question is about the January survey count. On my daily survey page, it says the December count, but no January yet. Has it changed or am I just missing it? TIA!

It usually takes a few days for them to update it. Usually it has happened by now but I imagine the big 2 year old party has taken some of her time up. It should be up soonish I am sure
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! That was quick!