Thread: Did I do this right?

Default Did I do this right?

Confused newbie here. I just bought some ink through 1-2-3 Inkjets. I got to their site by clicking the link from the SR shopping page, but was there another link I was supposed to click somewhere before I checked out? I never saw any other SR links. I don't show pending credits anywhere. Does that mean I did it wrong?

I guess either way I got a good deal on ink I needed anyway, but I sure was excited about the 15% back SR said I could get.

Thanks for any help. I'm reading the boards and slowly finding my way around here, but there's a lot to learn.

Melissa

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah it sounds like you did everything right. I copied this out of the FAQ thread to help you understand the shopping process:

How long does shopping take to credit/pend?

Shopping credits are manual credits SR must receive from the merchants and then manually import to our accounts typically on Sundays. Most shopping will credit/pend within a 7-10 business days and then will pend for 3 days if you are a SM or 21 days if you are not. Merchants have been known to hold your credits until after the item ships so please take that into account as well. There are some shopping items that will take longer to credit such as travel shopping. These items typically will credit/pend after you complete your travel.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

That sounds correct. It will usually take a few days for it to show as pending. Usually when it ships.

Welcome to the forums!

There are alot of good tips here, usually at the top of the categories.

Here is one on some things to do for shopping:
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=15

ETA: I'm going to count to 10 when replying b/c Catherine usually gets it b/f me and much better worded!!! LOL
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    That sounds correct. It will usually take a few days for it to show as pending. Usually when it ships.

Welcome to the forums!

There are alot of good tips here, usually at the top of the categories.

Here is one on some things to do for shopping:
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=15

ETA: I'm going to count to 10 when replying b/c Catherine usually gets it b/f me and much better worded!!! LOL
    aww please don't. I sometimes use yalls responses and fix the FAQ thread when yall sound better than my response. I wrote about half of that thread in a bad mood so sometimes I have to adjust things so I don't sound crabby.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi Melissa and WELCOME!

Sounds like you did just what you were supposed to. The only other thing you could have done is clear cookies before shopping to ensure you don't have any other cookies on your computer that would redirect the commision elsewhere. And, as other posters have already stated, the pending credit can take a while.

And just to let you know, I've been doing rewards programs for over 10 years and I STILL get antsy and nervous until I see that credit pending, LOL!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    And just to let you know, I've been doing rewards programs for over 10 years and I STILL get antsy and nervous until I see that credit pending, LOL!
    I have been them a little over a year and so agree. I check and check- reckeck until I see it. For example, I put a checksunlimited order in days ago and even though it just shipped yesterday I am freaking out because there is no credit yet. I know it is too early but here I sit freaking out anyway. Part of the joys of SR. hehe
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 01-10-2008 at 08:02 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, guys - I knew it would be a while before the credit showed up, but I had gotten the impression it would show as pending almost immediately. Glad to understand the process better.

Hi Melissa and WELCOME! To SR and the Forums!
    Just keep asking questions when you need some help! as you see we are all happy to help! Again WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Welcome Melissa!!

You'll be an old pro at this before you know it!!

Welcome to the forums and to Sunshine Rewards!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards