Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MyThoughtCounts/AMP

Default MyThoughtCounts/AMP

This is still being looked into and they can't figure out what is going on because it is not happening for all publishers. For those of you having problems, can you try completely clearing your cache and cookies again and trying the MTC long survey?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Tried both the long and the short AMPs. Still getting the page to load, then immediately going blank with the error message on the bottom left. Perhaps once AMP realizes their revenues are down, they'll finally try to fix it.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I did that about an hour ago and I'm still not able to get either one of them....still getting the white page on both surveys.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Did that and for both the long and short, it still for a split second shows a screen that looks like it's about to ask me to fill in the demos and then the screen goes blank...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Funny, but during a surveyhead survey, it connected me to an amp survey and, just for giggles, I kept going on it without problems. Eventually I didn't qualify, but nonetheless, I had no problems when connected through that site.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Funny, but during a surveyhead survey, it connected me to an amp survey and, just for giggles, I kept going on it without problems. Eventually I didn't qualify, but nonetheless, I had no problems when connected through that site.
    I did the same thing yesterday to see if it would let me into AMP which it did and I then exited after a few questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Well I qualified for that AMP through SH and I DID get credit...it's the only survey so far today that I was able to get...go figure!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Default MTC/AMP

I tried both they click on for a spit second, then they disappear. I got the AMP the same as the others though SH. It is like they are blocking us, you had to put your demographics in and could try a survey at that point, after that can not get in again. It looks like the same warning statement from what I can see and then it is gone. That is on both AMP and MTC.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Same here still not working, and cleared all.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

not working for me either on both the long and short amp.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl