Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MyThoughtCounts/AMP

Same here still not working, and cleared all.

I don't know how it used to be for me since I wasn't trying AMP when the problems originated...but...

When I tried clicking though short AMP the page timed out before it loaded.

When I clicked through long AMP, I had to enter my demographics and then DQed out of several surveys before it said there was nothing for me today. It all seemed normal on my end for the long.
    Kayla

Started noticing the problem with AMP/MTC people were describing yesterday. The long survey seemed to be working fine. The short survey had the white page. The same thing is happening today. The last day I took this survey and got credit without any problem was 2/20/2011. I know that is not too long of a time to have problems with this. However, I wanted to post as I am now noticing the same issue. My mother also noticed the white page today.

2/19 Saturday was the day I had to re-enter the demographics. I was able to complete a long survey right after that. Since then I have had the white page and have cleared everything multiple times.

I was able to do the short AMP/OTC today around 5:30pm, but have not received any credit for it. I didn't have any problem getting into it. It asked for my demo and I qualified instantly.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm starting to see credits coming through. Is anyone else?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm starting to see credits coming through. Is anyone else?
    I just checked and I'm still getting the blank white screen on both of them.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Just an FYI. I was able to complete the long AMP survey. Sorry to hear others are having problems. Hope it gets fixed soon and you are back in business.
    Barb

I have been getting the blank white page since the weekend after I had to re-enter the demographic info.

today is day number 6 where i still can't get an amp. all that comes up is a plain blank white page and at the bottom of the page it says error on page. i have cleared my cookies and rebooted my computer many times in the last 6 days but i am not having any luck getting one. oh well, you win some you lose some. hopefully amp will fix this problem soon so i can start taking them again as most of their surveys are really enjoyable.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl