Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MyThoughtCounts/AMP

I am getting the white screen too. I am not generally very lucky with the AMP anyways and this certainly won't help. I'm in the final push since the 28th is my final cashout before vacation so I hope this gets fixed SOON!

Okay. New thing to try. I'm not getting anywhere with the company we are running them through. They are acting like it is our fault or something. So I switched out the link on the MTC SHORT only to go through a company that we used to go through. Try that one and see if you can get a survey.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I don't have time to try the whole survey right now, but I just clicked on the short link and it went to a page for me to put in my demos. So that probably works...at least it's not the blank page! I'll give it a try later this morning...thanks for working on this!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I just tried the short one. It gave me a few demo pages then said work in progress..... with green dots moving in a circle to indicate progress. It kept loading...

Ok I tried and it let me load my info and after a few times getting kicked out of surveys I finally got one Waiting to see if it credits This is the first time since Feb.15 that I have gotten AMP

got credit for the survey
    Last edited by memanana; 02-23-2011 at 11:07 AM. Reason: adding info

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Okay. New thing to try. I'm not getting anywhere with the company we are running them through. They are acting like it is our fault or something. So I switched out the link on the MTC SHORT only to go through a company that we used to go through. Try that one and see if you can get a survey.
    I can't tell you if it will either finish or credit yet, but I'm able to get in via the short link for the first time since I started having problems Saturday. I'm in a survey now...we'll see what happens.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I tried the short one and was able to get in and fill out the demo info but got kicked out of the only survey available. BUT, when I went back to try again it was the same blank page, error message again.
    I dunno...
    Sunshine Rewards

I just went back to see what would happen if I tried again and it is back to giving me a white page again

I was able to get into and complete a short one through the new link. I'll post later with whether or not it credits...

eta: It credited at the top of the next hour!
    Last edited by lkat; 02-23-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

after putting in my demos it went directly to a survey and after many attempts i managed to complete one and it has already credited. Tricia for giving us the opportunity to try for amp surveys again. it is totally appreciated. u r the best.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl