Thread: Posts about daily surveys

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Posts about daily surveys

Hi guys! Just a little house cleaning announcement. I am seeing ALOT of new threads being started each day about Daily Surveys and SM surveys and OTX surveys. All posts about surveys of any kind should be made to the Daily Surveys thread on the technical issues section. If they are all spread out on different threads it is very difficult to read them all and keep up with them all and take action on any of them. If you post a new thread it is going to be merged with the old one anyways so please save the moderators the trouble and post the rants, questions, issues and excitement to the Daily Survey page. The only exception would be the monthly survey thread started each month where people are posting the surveys that they have gotten for the month in a running total that they edit each day. This one is fine and will be left open. There are numerous survey stickys on the technical issues section where you can post the rest of the posts. I promise they WILL all be read and actually will be read more quickly then if we have 15 survey threads out there. Thanks guys for helping to make things a little neater and easier on us.
    Sunshine Rewards

Also, please remember not to put the brands your survey was on (eg "a survey on theme parks" rather than "a survey on WDW").
    Thanks!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Janet your so nice when your getting us in trouble! You say things so nicely, that we don't mind getting put in the corner. heheh

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Well for you V-dog I shoulda said "Cut it out or I'll send you to the corner!" Just Kidding! I'm really not trying to be hard on anyone I just wanted to remind everyone so we can keep this place neat and clean (Just the way your bathrooms should be - so get to cleaning! )
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Well for you V-dog I shoulda said "Cut it out or I'll send you to the corner!" Just Kidding! I'm really not trying to be hard on anyone I just wanted to remind everyone so we can keep this place neat and clean (Just the way your bathrooms should be - so get to cleaning! )
    LOL So i get special treatment huh? No Im being serious, your always so nice about it. It's cool, I like that about you! You could be a mean MOD and starting getting us all in trouble! But you don't you say things nicely. WAY COOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    LOL So i get special treatment huh? No Im being serious, your always so nice about it. It's cool, I like that about you! You could be a mean MOD and starting getting us all in trouble! But you don't you say things nicely. WAY COOL!
    We leave the "mean MOD" work to Cindy.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    No doubt! Cindy reminds me a lot of my Dad(former Marine). All it would take was one look from him to get us to toe the line.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Okay her on the other hand....lol She frightens me!! lol I think I even had a nightmare once about her helping my brother and sister put me in suitcase and laughing hysterically !! HAHAHA (LONG STORY) ((Okay maybe not so long, just embarrassing. ))
    Last edited by ItsmeSunnyV; 01-11-2008 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Okay her on the other hand....lol She frightens me!! lol I think I even had a nightmare once about her helping my brother and sister put me in suitcase and laughing hysterically !! HAHAHA (LONG STORY)
    OK V. Make a New Thread and Spill... That sounds like a good story even if it is LONG!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.