Thread: Am I SOL if the Stamps.com didn't credit?

Default Am I SOL if the Stamps.com didn't credit?

I signed up for this over 4 hours ago and actually logged into my account sometime between 4 and 5 and there's no credit as of 8:02. Am I out of luck? Did everyone else get their credit? My stamps account opens fine, shows I have the $5 and I got a welcome email that didn't require confirmation. Plus, I'm getting an inferiority complex because not only does Traci not want to party with me but neither does Ant!!

Oh Bother!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I do believe that Stamps.com is an offer that cannot be disputed. I wouldn't necessarily give up hope of it showing up as sometimes things come in without a userid or they get dropped and posted later. I just wouldn't bank your life on getting it LOL. Kinda sucks I know. Just for the record...no one wants to party with me either LOL. Also for the record I actually did the stamps.com offer months ago and I loved the service. It was so nice to just click on the address and hit print and not have to dig through my bag for a stamp and pick the lint and hairs off the back of the ones that were unstuck from the page really cool service.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I do believe that Stamps.com is an offer that cannot be disputed. I wouldn't necessarily give up hope of it showing up as sometimes things come in without a userid or they get dropped and posted later. I just wouldn't bank your life on getting it LOL. Kinda sucks I know. Just for the record...no one wants to party with me either LOL. Also for the record I actually did the stamps.com offer months ago and I loved the service. It was so nice to just click on the address and hit print and not have to dig through my bag for a stamp and pick the lint and hairs off the back of the ones that were unstuck from the page really cool service.
    I'll just keep my fingers crossed. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards