Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: User Infractions

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Silly me....I just realized that while I do have the censor running, I do not have any bad words listed in that!!! So now I get to sit and type every bad word I can think of. LOL! That will pretty much keep everyone from getting an inappropriate language infraction on accident.
    Yep that fixed it! LOL Looks like that job could take awhile, They don't have a word filter dictionary already made?!?!

BTW Tricia can you not block the work head that would totally ruin the "Bad Wife" Thread LOL

I noticed the quote boxes to Janet my bet is it had to have happened with Tricia tuned on the word filter! but it seems to be fixed now!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Did you accidently change something that makes the "quote" boxes (the actual quotes) white now and not yellow like they were before. Mine are showing up with a white background when the box with the quote used to have a yellow background lol. Maybe I changed something when I was fooling with the thread fonts LOL
    just testing to see if that did change.
    Sunshine Rewards

ACK!!! Me thinks me blew one of those rules yesterday when asking about a cancellation regarding one of the offers.......double oops!!- THank you so much for reminding us that we DO need reminders sometimes!! SR has got to be the most warm and relaxing place to be on the planet and I am so glad to be a member!! Now I have to go count the graphics in my siggy..lol...I was just so thrilled with myself when I figured out how to add stuff...now I hafta look and make sure I didn't go overboard. Thanks for making SR such a wonderful haven!!
    Last edited by jfrog; 01-11-2008 at 12:35 AM.
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yep it is fixed now LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Do I need to take my big ol' snowman down? I will if I have to. No biggie!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for reminding us of the rules. I hadn't read them since joining back in May and there have been a few changes.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Awww..our little forum is growing up! When I first saw "infractions" I was afraid that there was some bad talk going on in the threads & I had visions of another board dancing through my head & that mad me sad. But I'm glad to see that is just a regular ol' rule & it's just something that is being reminded w/consequences now!

I very much enjoy my time on these boards & I sincerely think of all of you as friends. Thank you Tricia & all the MODs who make this a safe, friendly & fun, fun, & fun place to be!! It's so sunshiney here!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

lets put a moratorium (is that the word?) lol on worrying about the size of signatures for right now. Tricia and SGuy are discussing it and we are trying to figure out what is fair to you guys while also keeping in mind the efficient running of the server and the fairness to those who have a slow internet connection. We will let you know when/if the time comes that we will hand out any warnings for signatures before that time comes. So the graphics have a reprieve for now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the reminder. I hope that my DH's thread isn't too bad. I did worry about that earlier, and then I saw this thread. It was really all in fun, and kept getting sillier. Please someone pm me if they are offended or something.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

It is TOTALLY fine Angela. We aren't wanting to curb any of the fun or police anything that has to do with real life. The only area we HAVE to police is the things that affect advertisers. This includes discussing cancellations, private phones, prepaid credit cards, fraudulent information, non SR merchants, SR competitors, and survey products. These are the major areas of concern since they can cause us trouble with the advertisers. I think your thread is the most hilarious ever LOL
    Sunshine Rewards