Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: User Infractions

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Its located in the SR Forum rules.

I knew that I was just testing you! Seriously though, thanks. That's the exact page I remember seeing.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Am I by any chance exempt
    LOL I was going to ask that!

While i do not like that it has come to the infraction system (DIS has it too) I know exactly why it is needed!

The Terriable Two's and Not-The-Momma.... OK enough jokeing!

I think this will be a quick way to help remind us when we have gone alittle too far off course and make the MOD's Jobs much eaiser as i see they have been working overtime these last few days!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post

I knew that I was just testing you! Seriously though, thanks. That's the exact page I remember seeing.
    Yeah we have some stuff kinda all over the place so probably some housekeeping on rules is in order. I can't remember if I put the survey thing in there as well as in the Daily Survey Sticky.

As a rule of thumb - normally you can find reminders/hints in the first post of most stickies.
    Sunshine Rewards

What constitutes a graphic? Since we're only allowed three.

Is a ticker considered a graphic?

I took out my penquin b/c I was paranoid I was breaking the rules.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am not sure on that one. If so I'm in violation as well by accident.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This really isn't about us trying to make things uncomfortable. We REALLY have things easy around here for the most part. We just have a few things (mostly those mentioned in the infraction list) (specifically the last one LOL) that people keep doing without thinking. This is just a way to remind them in a way that will be taken seriously so that we don't continue to have the same issues that could potentially lead to major advertiser issues. I think for the most part the rest is all hands off. Certainly I think we can have fun with Angela's husband thread and threads that are similar and noone would have issues. The only time we have issues is when it is something that can cause problems for SR. I don't want anyone to feel like we think that you guys are out of hand. I for one feel really blessed to have such great forum members who are so kind and loving to each other. Thanks guys for making my job easier and understanding.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know most of us don't want to break the rules, so I welcome clear rules and an enforcement system.
    Thank you... and I hope it is rarely needed.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you can get the graphics into the signature as the program was originally set up you are ok. If you have to use other programs to fit everything then you may have an issue. This one is really about being courteous to other people. We do have some people who are still on dial up LOL and large images could cause issues for them with reading the forum. If it gets to hard for them to load the posts because of signatures then they won't bother and we will lose posters.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think for the most part Tricia doesn't want us circumventing the 6 line limit that we see in control panel by doing lots of tinyurls and having tons of graphics running all over or pictures that take up half the screen because it affects the server response time and other member's ability to load pages. I personally wouldn't give an infraction over something like my siggy but if you added another picture or made them bigger then yeah I probably would but this isn't my board so whatever Tricia says goes.
    Sunshine Rewards

I figured I was probably ok w/ my signature, just wanted to play it safe.

Catherine, I just read the post in the rules you made on Dec 27th (that's why I didn't know about that!). I completely miss that anytime I look there b/c I always just look at the 1st post. Is there anyway for you to add your 2 rules to the list of rules in the top/Tricia's post? I know when trying to find things quick I miss stuff below thinking they are just replies to the original sticky.