Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: User Infractions

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah I'll move it up.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Wow we really are two. I can't believe it. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Kim

For the most part, the stuff that we would be issuing is stuff that we already kind of are. For example, when someone spams our board right now, the MODS have to email me or Cindy to get us to pull their accounts. Now the MODS can issue them infractions so that they won't be able to post. Or if someone posts something out of line, we usually just send them a PM telling them about it and edit it for them. So we've been doing this all along, just not in an organized way. LOL!

Don't expect to get a warning because you post something like "and she was *****ing me out" or "wait a pain in my ***!". The censors on the board will automatically pick something like that up. Like someone said, those first 4 just came preloaded with the software. We're only looking at violations that make people uncomfortable or jeopardize the site.

As for the signatures, I think the requirements came as defaults in the software as well. We can talk about what's fair and normal and I can change the requirements a little as well. Especially to allow tickers, SM bracelets, and SR banners along with your own little extras.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Don't expect to get a warning because you post something like "and she was *****ing me out" or "wait a pain in my ***!". The censors on the board will automatically pick something like that up. .
    Sorry Just found it a little Fun! Since the censors on the board did not automatically pick that up!

Again We know your going to be Fair! and Everything you do is for the Best of the entire SR Community!

A big To Tricia, Kevin, Cindy, Angie, Hedy, Janet, and Catherina You all work so hard!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Sorry Just found it a little Fun! Since the censors on the board did not automatically pick that up!

Again We know your going to be Fair! and Everything you do is for the Best of the entire SR Community!

A big To Tricia, Kevin, Cindy, Angie, Hedy, Janet, and Catherina You all work so hard!
    LOL! That makes me want to post all of the bad words I know just to see what it does and doesn't pick up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I fixed the original post on the forum rules sticky so everything is in the first post and is neat and tidy LOL HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I fixed the original post on the forum rules sticky so everything is in the first post and is neat and tidy LOL HTH!
    Thank you!! (and Catherine and Tricia and anyone else). That helps for slackers like me.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Silly me....I just realized that while I do have the censor running, I do not have any bad words listed in that!!! So now I get to sit and type every bad word I can think of. LOL! That will pretty much keep everyone from getting an inappropriate language infraction on accident.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Silly me....I just realized that while I do have the censor running, I do not have any bad words listed in that!!! So now I get to sit and type every bad word I can think of. LOL! That will pretty much keep everyone from getting an inappropriate language infraction on accident.
    That sounds like something I would do.....have fun!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Did you accidently change something that makes the "quote" boxes (the actual quotes) white now and not yellow like they were before. Mine are showing up with a white background when the box with the quote used to have a yellow background lol. Maybe I changed something when I was fooling with the thread fonts LOL
    Sunshine Rewards