Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Survey Contest (Chatter Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I always try for a DS but not usually an SM survey due to time, but someone who always gets a DS and a SM/YTC everyday should run out faster.
    Yup, same here! Although, with me, it's more intentional on my part. Generally, I will not try for a SSI 2 or an SM survey since I am the only one in my household. If I take two from the same pool each day, it decreases my chances pretty fast (and most of the surveys don't want to hear from a 28 year old white female who's single with no kids, none of those medical conditions, working 10 hours a week so stinky income, etc.) I've been trying for those two surveys *occassionally* this month, partly because I know I won't be able to try on weekends and only if I've had a good survey day with the previous one (DS or SSI) so far.

I'm working on survey #5 today right now. I think once I get it, I am taking a survey vacation till Monday! I'm completely burnt out right now!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I have to agree with StitchnPooh, but with a twist. I honestly believe the people having more trouble getting six packs consistently now are the ones who used to qualify for just about eveyrthing before and got used to thinking that's the norm. While, yes, you can continue to try all day if you have the time, I also think eventually, you're going to find surveys are harder to come by because you've taken most of them. And yes, survey companies do add more on a regular basis, but they might not add them fast enough to keep up with how quickly some members take them. I honestly believe that's what's happening here. It doesn't seem to be the people who typically got 2-3 a day that are nearly as affected -- it's the people who used to get 4-8 a day and are now "only" getting 1-3.
    I totally agree with you here....I have all the time in the world to take surveys (usually) and I've been pretty lucky in getting the six-packs but I just think that it totally depends on your demographics and the fact that there are many more people on SR taking surveys now then in the past, plus the very fact that there is an increase in a survey has more people trying too. Also, every time there is a contest like this, it's an almost sure guarantee that I'm going to have way more trouble getting qualified for a survey, it's just the nature of the beast so to speak...more people trying/getting and less surveys to be had. IMO!

I just now finished my #3 survey...no GF or SM survey for me this morning but hopefully tonight they will add more?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Yes, I have a birthday on the 20th and have noticed the same thing - 20 is not an option. I have noticed a different page comes up that does not ask for my birthdate when I am able to qualify for a survey. So whenever I get that page with the birthdate I assume there is an error on the page.

Yay! We have over 25 entries so that means at least two $5 prizes right?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Yay! We have over 25 entries so that means at least two $5 prizes right?
    It does!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

buggary buggar- I could only get 4 today. But, I do like that bumpin my acct!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Been trying all day and I have gotten 4 but cannot get that 5th one
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

11:55 just finished the 5th one but am not sure if it will credit for today or tomorrow.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

got my first samplicio survey in almost 2 weeks this morning and right in the middle of it my computer died as the next page would not load. waited a couple of minutes and refreshed the page and luckily it went to the next page and i was actually able to complete it. had me a little worried as this was my 5th survey of the morning (tried ssi2 and mv and neither one had anything for me) so i was really glad when it credited at 11:05. good luck everyone in getting your surveys for the contest today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I feel so rotten, I could only get 3.
    I completed a SH twice-and it asked me to submit, but took me back to the page that said, the survey didn't qualify.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards