Thread: I haven't done much shopping at SR - I know I've seen a post!

Default I haven't done much shopping at SR - I know I've seen a post!

I KNOW I've seen a post somewhere about how long it takes for a shopping credit to show up in your pending but I can't seem to find it now. I've looked in the stickies under Shopping and don't see it. Can anyone help me find it? I hate to ask the same qs over and over if the info. is already posted here. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

For regular memebers you will not get credit for shopping until 21 days after the purchase. It may show up as pending before that though. Depending on when SR gets the credit from the merchant. Some send credit after purchase, some after shipping and some even later. they all have their own timeline
    For Supermembers you get your credit 3 days after purchase. Sometimes the company does not send the credit to SR until they ship the item so it could be later then 3 days. But as soon as SR has it we would get it.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    For regular memebers you will not get credit for shopping until 21 days after the purchase. It may show up as pending before that though. Depending on when SR gets the credit from the merchant. Some send credit after purchase, some after shipping and some even later. they all have their own timeline
    For Supermembers you get your credit 3 days after purchase. Sometimes the company does not send the credit to SR until they ship the item so it could be later then 3 days. But as soon as SR has it we would get it.
    Thanks. I'm SM now and just received my shipment. So, I'll wait 3 business days and hope that the credit appears then. Thanks again!
    Sunshine Rewards

you will get the credit 3 days from the day you buy it. BUT SR may not get credit until they ship, sometimes later and in that case you will not get your credit until then.

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Thanks. I'm SM now and just received my shipment. So, does the 3 days start from when you place the order or when it was shipped? All very confusing sometimes.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Cool. Today is the 3rd day since placing the order so I'll look for it early next week to show up in my pending. Thanks again!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Lemme clarify some of this lol. The pending credits for a purchase can take anywhere from 7-14 days to show up as pending. We don't have control over that aspect because the merchants control when they upload the credits. Once the credits are recieved by SR they are posted to your account and they will either pend for 3 days from the purchase date (SM"S) or for 21 days from purchase date (regular members). This means that the pending credits may come in after the original 3 days and in that case the credit will pend for the day and become available when the script runs at midnight. So to answer your question: Don't be suprised if it is a week or more before the credits go to pending. If they don't show up after 10 - 14 days from the shipping you can file a TT but it is not uncommon for it to take at least a week. Some merchants are on automatic upload and will send credits each day. These will show up within a few days of shipping and are much quicker but we don't know who they are.
    Sunshine Rewards