Thread: Character Bus at Epcot?

Default Character Bus at Epcot?

On my tour when I was in WDW, I saw the old bus that the characters used to come around on their "holiday." I'm trying to figure out how long that's been gone-I remember it in 1993, but I don't know about when it stopped.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We saw it when we were there in June 2005. Can't remember seeing it after that... let's see what someone else comes up with lol
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am not much help because I don't remember seeing it ever! I bet it was a cool thing to see though.
    Sunshine Rewards

It was definitely there in May 2005, but it was NOT there during our December 2005 trip. If I recall correctly, it was discontinued right before our 12/05 trip (maybe November?). I remember being disappointed...
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I do remember seeing it in both july and september 2005 but not in september 2006 or september 2007.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

It was still there in October 05.

It was called Disney Characters on Holiday and I loved it! When I worked at WDW as a character greeter, I worked at DCOH once and I loved that day. The energy was amazing and the music was so catchy!

Sadly, it's not around anymore. My friend worked there for a while after I moved back home but I don't remember for sure when it ended. I still miss it though.