Thread: Making sure I understand the rules

Default Making sure I understand the rules

Hi guys. I understand that you can't sign up for something you're already a member of. But how does that work with... I think it's My Insider Deals? There's a list of about seven advertisers on the front page, and it's always the same ones on all their offers. And they make you choose yes for one of them before you can go on. So does that mean I have to choose a different one each time (some of them don't appear to be free), and when I run out I can't do anymore of the MID offers?

I don't want to get myself in trouble, but I don't want to worry about it if it doesn't matter, either.

Hi Melissa! Good question.

As long as it is a different OFFER from them, you can sign up multiple times. So it is okay to do their Crest offer, their Olay offer, etc. It's a totally different registration path (all of those checkboxes) for each survey.

A good rule of thumb (especially if you are doing only one reward program) is that if it is listed as a separate offer, you can do it separately. We will generally include something in the description if you can't do it because of another offer (like Blockbuster free month verses Blockbuster two week trial).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks - I think I'm getting the hang of this. Found you guys two days ago through the DIS boards, and I'm thrilled to think how many meals on our June trip to WDW I can pay for this way!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Welcome to Glad to have another dis board member. You will be surprised at how quickly the money adds up.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards