Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: !!Scheduled Maintenance!!

Default !!Scheduled Maintenance!!

As everyone knows, we have been having major problems with the hosting company that we use for the forum. As a result, we will be taking the forum down on Sunday, January 13 starting at 10am Eastern. We anticipate that it will only take about one hour. You might be able to access the old site and read only at that point, but you will not be able to post.

We've already tested the move, so we anticipate that it should be pretty easy. We'll post again right before we start. Hopefully it will solve all of the problems that we had this week and give us a bit more control over our site.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks for the warning. You know us SR aholics would panic if we couldn't get in! Hope the new server does the trick!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

OH NO! The SKY is Falling the SKY is Falling what every will we do come 10:01AM eastern Tomorrow... An Hour or SO with out the Forums NO................................................ .............................. THE END IS NEAR... I am Already Shakeing..

Ok Crazy Rant is over... Thats good News Tricia I can not wait to help break in the new server/host on Sunday after the switch... WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Okay, so that's when I'll go to the grocery store and do errands. That way I won't feel like I'm missing anything!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Thanks for the warning - I guess I will go grocery shopping or clean the house. Lord knows that I have been on here to much and the house has been neglected! Atleast now I won't feel as if I am missing something.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Oh thanks for the heads up!! Will have to be sure to find some busy work during that time-lol! Good luck with the new server - I hope everything goes smooooooth as silk! to all!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

It's 7 a.m My time...on a Sunday....So....

I'm glad for the warning!

Thank you for letting us know.

Thanks for the notice and we'll all be as happy as can be to have a new server that is more reliable!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.