Thread: Do you ever.....

Default Do you ever.....

Do you ever have a strong reaction to a survery (good or bad)?

I just finished a survery on a certain type of food item and well, I now have this overwhelming craving for said item and it's only 10:21 am here and the place that sells said item isn't even open yet (darn it all).

LOL, yes! I once had one that I told I was going to go out and buy some of the product they were asking me about ASAP!

Usually the ones that get such a strong reaction are from a negative reaction, but it's nice to see something I would really like once in a while.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

A few weeks ago we had dinner at restaurant I had just hours ago completed a survey on It wasn't one we usually go to either.
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post
    Do you ever have a strong reaction to a survery (good or bad)?

I just finished a survery on a certain type of food item and well, I now have this overwhelming craving for said item and it's only 10:21 am here and the place that sells said item isn't even open yet (darn it all).
    OMG, I took a survey and was livid for fast casual the other week.
    Too bad we can't reveal who, I am sure I could have gotten some referrals out of a "Hedy just made $$ talking about [fast casual food]" facebook status.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am always thinking - gosh I would never see that movie. I remember when on Leo DiCaprio movie trailer was being very heavily promoted last year (not inception) and I just couldn't wait for that movie to hit the theaters so I wouldn't have to see it any more.
    Sunshine Rewards

I took a survey for a hotel chain that I'd never considered because I thought they were too pricey. They were actually right in my price range so I booked them for a stay the following week. It was my first time staying with them and it will definitely not be my last. I never thought to check them out because I always thought that they were out of my league.