Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

this is 1/2 positive 1/2 negative no DS or DM 2 full days in a row but got the long AMP 2 days in a row so I guess it sort of makes up! Got 5 each day considering not getting DS and SM either day pretty good I would say!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Got all 9!

got my 1st global test market survey of the month this morning. finished it at 8:04 and it credited at 8:05. getting a gtm this early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. was able to get an amp on the 1st shot this afternoon and totally completed it at 1:04 this afternoon and it credited at 1:05. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 01-13-2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Got all 9 surveys for the first time today!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

even though amp had a red stop light by it this morning i thought i would give it a try. got 1 on the 1st shot this morning and it has already credited. also got a sh on the first try this morning and it just credited. getting both of these surveys done so early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    even though amp had a red stop light by it this morning i thought i would give it a try. got 1 on the 1st shot this morning and it has already credited. also got a sh on the first try this morning and it just credited. getting both of these surveys done so early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.
    Marcy - the survey companies must love your demos. I do well with surveys but it is very rare that I get them on the "very first try" and that seems to happen to you alot. I click into a particular survey company and just about always have to go thru a few before I can get into one; especially AMP, SH and MV.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-15-2012 at 10:31 AM.

SCard-some days i can get into a survey right away with no problems at all and then i have days when i go thru 5 or 6 surveys just to get 1. guess it all depends on the survey company that day and what they are looking for. u also do very well with surveys and i am impressed when u r able to get both a samplicio and a gtm on the same day as i have only been able to get both of those on the same day once. for all your kind words and good luck getting all your surveys today.

SSI. Had the WEIRDEST survey EVER, but got it on the first attempt at their survey today! So YAY!!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

got a samplicio this morning on the first try and it has already credited. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

Got 8 today!