Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

SCard-i just had the same experience with my ssi2. it started to go to the star page but went directly to the page that said that my answers had been successfully submitted. it credited also.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i just had a weird experience at the end of my sh. when i went to submit the completed survey a page came up saying that i was going to b redirected but it never went to the page that thanked me for my time for completing the survey but it did credit. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

Got ALL 9

got 7 today that rarely happens anymore!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

just got the neatest mv ever, had to look at posters of a new movie, then watch a preview of the movie and give my opinion and if i would take my children to see this movie. finished it about 5 minutes ago and it has already credited. getting a mv this early in the morning and on the first try definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

got a real interesting mv this morning on the first try. it was about a new string cheese product where i had to review the product and its packaging and say whether i would buy this product or not. finished it about 5 minutes ago and it just credited. getting a mv this early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

even though sh had a red stop light i decided to give it a try. after not qualifying for the 1st survey i tried, i managed to get a 2nd survey, totally completed it and it has already credited. getting a sh this early in the morning definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

7 again tonight on a good streak for now!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

after not being able to get an amp since friday afternoon and even though it had a red stop light i decided to try for 1. managed to get 1, totally completed it at 10:59 and it credited at 11:05. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

got an amp on the first try today. finished it at 11:30 and it credited at 12:05. being able to get an amp this morning definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier (even though it is raining outside).