Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I am so excited because I just completed and got credit for my first ever Samplicious survey! I've been trying to get one ever since they came on board with SR and today I finally got one!
    I just got one too, I think it was my third or fourth one...lately they seem to be offering more surveys to try, doesn't mean I always qualify but I don't get that no surveys for you message constantly like in the beginning.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Default 8/8

Its the first time I have done it but I got ALL surveys today! And the best part is I got the max! 1.15 AMP and .60 Supermember 2cents! So excited and so proud! Had to share here - anyone else would think I was a complete goofball!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by liviesmomma View Post
    Its the first time I have done it but I got ALL surveys today! And the best part is I got the max! 1.15 AMP and .60 Supermember 2cents! So excited and so proud! Had to share here - anyone else would think I was a complete goofball!
    You are not a goofball....I got them all too including the long AMP on Tuesday, you would have thought I won the lottery! It doesn't happen very often and it feels like such an accomplishment when it does. Be proud, it's a lot of work!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i just got the coolest amp ever. it was on chewy dog treats and i had to rate different varieties of one certain treat, if i would buy it for my dog and how often. the whole survey lasted less than 20 minutes and i has already credited. definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i just took the best sh ever. i had to listen to a whole bunch of different types of music and rate if i liked them or not. what a totally awesome survey as i love music.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I've been able to complete 4 surveys today.

Amps, Give Us You 2 Cents are both showing up with red attack messages and Survey Head has all that foreign language writing saying the survey is closed.

Will give them a try later.

I can't complain.
    I am very happy with the number of surveys I have completed so far this month.

Good luck to everyone!

Marcy, I got that music one too yesterday. It was really fun.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Came home from work and just completed a 5 min SSI2 and a 5 min MV. Gotta love those quick surveys!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Came home from work and just completed a 5 min SSI2 and a 5 min MV. Gotta love those quick surveys!
    I just got a 5 minute MV on travel!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just got a 5 minute MV on travel!
    Thanks for the motivation!! I just got a different MV but it was about 5 minutes as well!
    Sunshine Rewards

Good morning so far! There are some green spotlights this morning! I was able to get a DS, AMP and MV on the first try this morning
    Last edited by disney_girl; 05-12-2011 at 07:48 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards