Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

I have 6 today and I dont think I have ever gotten 6 on a saturday!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Got DS and SM before I have to leave for the office and they both credited.

Completed Samp that went to the Vote it page and did not credit at 8PM. Completed a BJ for SM that ended with "thanks for your participation" and that didn't credit at 8 either.

Gave up, came back an hour later to do something on the computer and BOTH credited at 9! What a pleasant surprise.

hoping to have your luck, completed ssi2 before 10 and no credit

i haven't done any surveys in several months, i guess i just got kind of burned out. well, anyway, today, i was bored at work and decided to see if i could get a survey, and i've gotten 2!! WOOHOO!

That is always great to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    That is always great to hear!
    thank you, ashleigh! i would've done more if i'd had more time (my boss came back to the office after his meeting, lol). i may just try again tomorrow. love seeing that balance go up!
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 07-12-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Ok, I've been pretty vocal about how tough it's been for me to get surveys for the last several months.-particularily GF.

Tonight, I tried GF and got a BrainJuicer...."oh, no" was my first thought-finished it-DIDN'T route back to SR-didn't get the thank you page-nothing. Imagine my shock when at the top of the hour-I got credit for it AFTER, I had already used ccleaner.

So, since I've been sharing the not-so-good-stuff, I thought I'd come here and share the awesome news as well.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My brain juicer daily survey did the exact same thing and it also credited. So be aware that if your brain juicer doesnt route back to the sr page it doesnt mean it wont credit. I was so excited to see that it credited.

It was a rough start to the day and had only 1 survey for most of the day and then got 2. Finally this afternoon I tried again and ended up with 5! So excited. I set a goal to hit $50 by the 15th and Im already at $55 so I am going for $60 by Sunday. So excited to be back doing surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Ok, I've been pretty vocal about how tough it's been for me to get surveys for the last several months.-particularily GF.

Tonight, I tried GF and got a BrainJuicer...."oh, no" was my first thought-finished it-DIDN'T route back to SR-didn't get the thank you page-nothing. Imagine my shock when at the top of the hour-I got credit for it AFTER, I had already used ccleaner.

So, since I've been sharing the not-so-good-stuff, I thought I'd come here and share the awesome news as well.
    same for me but it was my SM. The last 4-5 BJ's I have done thru DS/SM have not gone back to SR but every one has credited.

CCleaner doesn't effect DS credits.