Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

WOW, green lights everywhere!! I managed to just finish 3 really quick and easy ones Samplico, Global Test Market & Super Member, that makes 7 for the day so far!!! Nice
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Completed a Global Test Market for my 5th survey for the day; getting 5 was a BIG surprise.

global test market survey had a red stop light this morning but i decided to give it a try anyway. after about 3 attempts i was able to get into 1 about printers, totally completed it at 7:50 this morning and it credited at 8:05. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

just took a 3 min samplico!!! that NEVER happens! woo hoo
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i just got the shortest mv ever. it said at the beginning of the survey that it would take 17 minutes to complete. the whole survey was about my political views, if i voted in the last election, what my political party is and my education level. the entire survey took less than 6 minutes to complete, got the thank you page and it has already credited. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

i got a DS today! i'm happy with that, because i'm really hurting today, and probably won't be able to sit here long enough to do a 2nd survey. why? well....

at our band competition yesterday, i was speared (think WWE) by a 200 lb. 8 year old. seriously, she could put the Crimson Tide's defensive line to shame. i never knew what hit me...i'm told she was airborne before she ever touched me. i went down hard, saying a really ugly swear phrase in the process (which i am still ashamed of, and profusely apologize for), and landed on my left hip. then, she landed on top of me. i had to sit there for a couple of minutes and catch my breath (knocked the wind out of me) and wait for my hip to agree to work again. i hurt ALL OVER today, and can barely walk. did it teach her a lesson? did she stop running? NOOOOOO, she came running past me again about 15 minutes before the competition ended! i wanted to snatch her up by the back of her shirt and scream "stop running!", but i was pretty sure she could take me.

ETA: got a SH too! GO ME!
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 10-09-2011 at 07:06 PM.

i just got the coolest amp ever. i had to watch a short video clip about an upcoming movie that will air later this year on tv, give my opinion of the movie, who the sponsors were and if the sponsors of this movie changed my opinion of the network airing the movie as well as the sponsors themselves. the whole survey took less than 25 minutes and i finished it at 8:56 and it credited at 9:05. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

i just got a sh on the 1st try this morning and it said it would take 10 minutes to complete but it only took about 7. finished it and it has already credited. what a great way to start my day. got a mv on the first shot this morning also. totally completed it about 4 minutes ago and it just credited.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 10-11-2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: update

Completed 8 surveys today.

got a sh and a mv this morning on the first try and both have already credited. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier even though it is raining outside.