Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

Got seven today including the long AMP!

i managed to get 6 today which is real good for a sunday and i am totally happy with that.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

just got a really cool mv. it was about social networking sites and financial institutions and if they should work together to help people make better financial decisions in their lives. finished it about 5 minutes ago and it has already credited. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

Whats up with the long AMP recently? I've completed 5 this month and that has never happened before; not sure I've ever had even had 2 in one month.

8 surveys for today
    Last edited by SCard; 12-12-2011 at 11:00 PM.

got 6 tonight with the long amp woo hoo!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

just got another ad survey from sh. the whole survey was 10 minutes long and it has already credited. getting this ad survey from sh definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. got a mv on the first shot this morning. finished it about 3 minutes ago and it just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 12-13-2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: update

I just got my first Brain Juicer from Greenfield in about forever to credit! The first page looked different from the ones that have issues and it was about gasoline.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

got a mv on the first try this morning and finished it about 4 minutes ago and it has already credited. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

even though samplicio had a red stop light this morning i thought i would give it a shot. after getting told i did not qualify for 3 surveys i finally got into a survey about life insurance products, totally completed it about 20 minutes ago and it just credited. also got a mv this morning on the first try. getting both of these surveys this morning definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

Completed an SSI about cameras and it did not go to the "star Page" where you rate the experience. Blew right past that page and went to the "your answers have been sucessfully submitted". Wasn't sure it would credit but it did!