Page 47 of 84 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

just got a real easy survey from sh about hair coloring. the whole survey was about 15 minutes long and it has already credited. being able to get a sh this early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. i think i just got the shortest mv ever. it was only 7 minutes long about photo retouching, finished it about 7 minutes ago and it just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 12-22-2011 at 09:21 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Great survey morning; completed 6 before leaving for the office. All really short surveys; 15 minutes or less.

ended up with 8 for the day.
    Last edited by SCard; 12-22-2011 at 09:55 PM.

i got a sh this morning on the 1st try. i had to watch an entire episode of a popular tv comedy show, look at ads and then say what ads i saw and if i plan on watching this show in the next week. it was a little long but i really liked the show i watched. finished it about 2 minutes ago and it has already credited. getting a sh this early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. even though standard amp had a red stop light by it this afternoon, i thought i would try to get 1. managed to get 1 on this 1st shot, totally completed it at 3:55 and it credited at 4:05. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 12-23-2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: update

even though mv had a red stop light by it this morning i thought i would give it a try. managed to get 1 on the first shot this morning, totally completed it about 4 minutes ago and it just credited. being able to get a mv this early in the morning and have it credit so quickly definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

although mv had a red stop light next to it this morning i thought i would give it a shot. got 1 on the 1st try about where i shop for different things and how the media influences my purchasing decisions. finished it about 10 minutes ago and it just credited. also got a sh this morning on the 1st try. getting both of these surveys done so early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

got a samplicio and a mv on the first try this morning and both have already credited. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

Completed 8 today; awfully good for the end of month/year.

Came home from work and got the long AMP (it had a red light) and SH. That was a pleasant surprise; not expecting much with it being the end of the year.

same here with the good night, only got 4 but one was long AMP and havent gotten SH in over a week
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

even though samplicio had a red stop light by it this morning i thought i would give it a try. got 1 on the first try, finished it at 8:55 and it credited at 9:05. also managed to get a long amp this morning also. getting both of these surveys so early in the morning definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.