Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Wow!! Good for you!

I took a SSI survey yesterday and and although I didn't get credit for it, my son is currently tracking his eating habits for it. It says that after 3 days of surveys, they will send me a check for $30. Let's hope it works out.

Did anyone else get this survey?
    yes I got that one and no it doesn't credit.

BUt I did get 4 done in an hour this morning!! That's good!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Jennifer-congrats on getting 4 surveys in an hour - how do u do that? i can usually get 2 done in an hour and start the 3rd one on the 2nd hour but i have never tried for 4. what is your secret?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I don't know! I got a really short SSI so that helped....but the DS and AMP were both pretty normal at 20 minutes each. the SH must have been a quick one too.
    Jennifer -

so far this morning i have gotten a ds, ssi1, ssi2, amp and a sh. what a great way to start a new month and a new quarter.

I got my AMP, SH and DS so far!!! and looks like SH and DS are still increased for April!! WOO HOOO It's a great Friday!!
    Jennifer -

this has been an amazing sunday morning for me. finished 6 surveys before 9 this morning and got my 7th one done at around 10:55 and it credited at 11:05. Tricia for giving us all the opportunities to try for 8 surveys each day and to watch our balances grow and grow. i just sr.

Surveys have been plentiful and no technical issues to report the past few days. A great way to start a new quarter!

DS and SM seem to be working much better for me now. For the past few months they were running out of surveys and then I would have to wait until about 7:00PM ET to try again. I have now noticed that when I check back throughout the day they seem to be reloading on a regular basis--not just waiting until 7:00PM ET.

so far this morning i have been able to get a ds, sm, ssi1 and a sh. ssi2 and samplicio do not have any new surveys and can't do amp until later. haven't tried a mv yet. may just take the rest of the day off from surveys and spend my birthday with my daughter (she's off for spring break this week) and go shopping and spend money. what do you all think about my plan for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    so far this morning i have been able to get a ds, sm, ssi1 and a sh. ssi2 and samplicio do not have any new surveys and can't do amp until later. haven't tried a mv yet. may just take the rest of the day off from surveys and spend my birthday with my daughter (she's off for spring break this week) and go shopping and spend money. what do you all think about my plan for the day?
    i think it sounds great! happy birthday, marcy! today is my grandmother's birthday too-she's 82 years old!