Page 64 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

what an amazing survey morning for me today. got 6 surveys totally done by 7:20 and they all credited. even managed to get a standard amp this morning.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

even though samplicio had a red stop light i decided to try and get 1. got 1 on this 1st try today, totally finished it and it just credited.

after not being able to get a sh in the last couple of days, i got 1 this morning on the very 1st try. totally completed it and it has already credited. being able to get a sh this early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

after not being able to even get into an amp at all yesterday (standard or long) i got 1 this morning on the very 1st try. totally finished it and it has already credited. being able to get an amp early in the morning definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. even though sh had a red stop light i decided to try and get 1. got 1 on the first shot this morning, completed it and it has already credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 05-07-2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: update

got a long amp on the 1st try this morning. finished it around 6:50 and it credited at 7:05. being able to get an amp this early in the morning definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. even though sh had a red stop light i wanted to try and get 1. it took a couple of tries this morning but i was finally able to complete 1 and it has already credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 05-08-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: update

even though long amp had a red stop light i wanted to try and get 1. got 1 this morning on the very 1st try. totally completed it and it just credited. being able to get an amp this early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

after trying at least 3x today to get an amp i was finally able to get 1 even though it had a red stop light. finished it at 1:50 and it credited at 2:05.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    after trying at least 3x today to get an amp i was finally able to get 1 even though it had a red stop light. finished it at 1:50 and it credited at 2:05.
    AMP's are so difficult. I got one too yesterday. Going to go try for one again. Are they on a 24 hr. cycle?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OhMari-yes amp is on a 24 hour cycle - the only survey company that is. HTH.

even though amp had a red stop light i decided to try and get 1. got 1 this afternoon on the very 1st shot. totally completed it and it just credited. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.