Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

I did not have good luck today at all Oh well!

another 6 today pretty good for a holiday weekend saturday!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Got 9 yesterday which is WAY more than I expected for a Holiday weekend.

wtg SCard. that's extremely impressive-i got 6 yesterday and i was real happy with that.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

after not being able to get a sh since sunday i got 1 this morning on the very 1st try. totally completed it and it has already credited. being able to get a sh this early in the morning definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

even though standard amp had a red stop light i decided to see if i could get 1. got 1 this afternoon on the very 1st try, totally completed it at 1:45 and it creidted at 2:05. was even able to get a ds, ssi1, ssi2, mv and sh today. getting a 6 pack on the first day of a new month definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

I just had an SSI that ended kind of weird (the star page was circles instead of stars and there was no submit button), but it creditted! I was really surprised to see that, especially since I accidentally clicked on SSI 2 first--I was expecting the lower payout. Maybe I didn't actually accidentally click on the wrong link at the beginning?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I just had an SSI that ended kind of weird (the star page was circles instead of stars and there was no submit button), but it creditted! I was really surprised to see that, especially since I accidentally clicked on SSI 2 first--I was expecting the lower payout. Maybe I didn't actually accidentally click on the wrong link at the beginning?
    Technically, I don't think you have to click on the star page to get credit - I finished a survey and left the computer for some reason - it was a long while before I came back and it was still on the star page and I thought "darn it!". But when I looked at my account, I had gotten credit. That said - I will still click on the stars at the end just to make sure.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Having a bit more luck with DS/SM the last 4-5 days. Not immediately getting "sorry we don't have any surveys for you today", or if so not for hours at a time. Still not as plentiful as they used to be but a big improvement over April and May. It's the weekend and the beginning of the month; I hope this trend continues.

scard- you are very luck, my DS/SM luck hasnt changed one bit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards