Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pittsburgh SR Meetup

Default Pittsburgh SR Meetup

We've narrowed down our Spring Break travel plans and will definitely be in Pittsburgh April 2 and 3. Would anyone be up for a quick meetup that weekend?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I would definitely be interested!

If we need a place to meet, my brother has a house in Mt. Washington with floor to ceiling views of the city. It's a very comfortable place and really great for get togethers. I'd be happy to see if we could meet there. Let me know.
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I would definitely be interested!

If we need a place to meet, my brother has a house in Mt. Washington with floor to ceiling views of the city. It's a very comfortable place and really great for get togethers. I'd be happy to see if we could meet there. Let me know.
    Lovely!!

Maybe it will just end up being the two of us. LOL Any others interested? I know we have quite a few in the area!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I know there were others interested. Maybe bumping this up will get more responses.

I live in South Park (about 9 miles south of the city), so if there's a more convenient location, let me know. We can certainly meet at my house if it's more convenient. Initially, my idea was to pick something close to the city as I thought it might be a central location for everyone. Not sure where the other Pittsburgh members live. If you don't hear from anyone else and decide to cancel, I will certainly understand.
    Barb

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I would be interested in meeting up too. I live on the east side - close to Monroeville so somewhere in the city would be good for me.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Is Saturday, April 2 a good day? I'm in even if it is only the 3 of us!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm in too! If we can fix a time, we could post it along with the address and leave it open for anyone else who is in the area and would like to come.
    Barb

If you two are still willing, I am game!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm definitely in! The afternoon of Sunday the 3rd is better for me if that works for everyone else. I'm double checking to make sure we can still meet at my brother's house that afternoon. Thought maybe we could just have some appetizer/munchies. I'm definitely into keeping it simple.
    Barb

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I have to agree that the 3rd would be better for me also - We just got our kids softball and baseball practice schedule and they both have practice on Saturday - at different times. Where do you want to meet at? Tricia - where are you staying or staying near? Will you have a car? We can meet someplace close by for you.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards