Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pittsburgh SR Meetup

Let's still go with 1 PM. I just worry that everyone will feel like they're being pushed out the door and I would hate that.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Barb

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow! And I have some SR prizes with me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sorry guys,but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Everyone in my house has come down with some sort of stomach bug. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to a meet in the future! Have fun!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

See everyone at 1!
    Barb

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by saffymom View Post
    Sorry guys,but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Everyone in my house has come down with some sort of stomach bug. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to a meet in the future! Have fun!
    It must be the weekend...I was up last night with my son. I was still going to go but I laid down around 9:00am and fell asleep. I still feel like my head is in a cloud and I am ready for bed!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I can't thank Barb enough for her hospitality. It was WONDERFUL! Her brother's house had about the best view of Pittsburgh I have ever seen. She packaged up the cutest little chocolates with the Sunshine Rewards logo on them. I'll take a pic and post it. Now that I am home, I have a lot of posting to do!

My kids are still talking about the "dance party" that they had and how it was their favorite part of our trip to Pittsburgh.

Thank you so much, Barb, for all that you did! A little Sunshine Rewards thank you is on its way to you this week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

You are welcome! Glad the girls had a good time. We will have to try for another Pittsburgh (and surrounding area) meetup.
    Barb