Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Disney Rides (Past and Present)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Favorite Disney Rides (Past and Present)

Thought it might be fun to start a discussion on Favorite Disney Rides Past and Present. It can be from any Disney Park

I'll get it started. One of my favorite rides from my first visit to WDW back when I was 11 was the Delta Dream Flight ride. It really didn't do much but it was great that really hot day in June because there was never a line and it was just a nice way to sit in some A/C for a few minutes. But all things must come to an end and it was replaced with either Stitch or Buzz Lightyear.

One of my favorite rides now is the Rock 'n Roller Coaster. I'm not a coaster person at all but the music and the darkness make this an enjoyable coaster for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thought it might be fun to start a discussion on Favorite Disney Rides Past and Present. It can be from any Disney Park

I'll get it started. One of my favorite rides from my first visit to WDW back when I was 11 was the Delta Dream Flight ride. It really didn't do much but it was great that really hot day in June because there was never a line and it was just a nice way to sit in some A/C for a few minutes. But all things must come to an end and it was replaced with either Stitch or Buzz Lightyear.

One of my favorite rides now is the Rock 'n Roller Coaster. I'm not a coaster person at all but the music and the darkness make this an enjoyable coaster for me.
    I miss Dreamflight, too. But I like Buzz.

Mine is Splash Mountain, but it's always been my favorite.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

My favorite past ride... is horizons....I also liked world of motion... but horizons was better.

It is hard to say what my current favorite ride is... if it is hot out I love splash mountain...if not I'd probably have to say test track.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

My favorite rides are the ones I remember riding as a kid...Haunted Mansion, 20,000 leagues under the sea, Peter Pan's Flight, Snow White's scary adventures and my all time favorite Mr Toad's Wild ride. Unfortunately, 20,000 leagues and Mr Toads are gone now.

My favorites of the newer rides are definitely Tower of Terror and Soarin'.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My favorite ride is Space Mountain. Perhaps it is not as exciting as some other rides, but it is still one I look forward to going on. Big Thunder Mountain Railway is my second favorite. Both are tried and true as far as I'm concerned.

There is only 1 ride I don't like --- The Tower of Terror! I have nightmares of being in falling elevators!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by spring; 01-13-2008 at 04:30 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I love Soaring but I still miss Food Rocks. It was corny but it was a great place to relax for a little while.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh I remember Mr. Toad's Wild Ride much better than Pooh and co ride that replaced it (I swear its like someone was tripping when they designed that ride).

I miss Food Rocks as well. It was kinda cool.
    Sunshine Rewards

My favorite rides are Peter Pan, Splash and Soarin. Oh! I also like the safari ride at AK. Those are my favs!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I loved the Delta one, I had forgotten about it. I like Haunted Mansion, lots of the Epcot ones (I may be a nerd). Haven't been since Soarin came but I am looking forward to it.

I really enjoyed the Timekeeper at MK now the Monsters inc laugh floor.

I would have to say the ride i enjoy most at Disney world right now is sorian i think but i enjoy most of the rides at all the parks so its very hard to pick just one!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.