Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Disney Rides (Past and Present)

My favorite is Space Mountain, especially the missed Space Mountain marathon.

I also love It's a Small World. I would be devastated if they got rid of that ride.

Mr. Toad I miss but I do love Winnie the Pooh especially when Tigger bounces.

I haven't been on Everest, Mission Space, Soarin yet since I have had kids the past 2 times I have gone (last time I was pregnant) so someday I should get on them but there is no rush in my eyes.

And I used to love 20,000 leagues & the Sky ride when I was little.
    Kerri

I think the name is Buzz Lightyear. The past couple of years I've rode it with my grandchildren at the MNSSHP and we had a blast. I love turning it around and putting my back to everyone and then quickly turning around and shooting them. We laughed so hard. The kids were just cracking up when I jolted it around.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

My favorite past ride is Horizons. I really miss that one. As for now, I have many favorites. Tops on my list is Soarin, Test Track, BTMRR, POTC, Kali River Rapids, and Haunted Mansion...to name just a few!!! Oh and I forgot Buzz and my favorite relaxing ride, the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. DH and I have a date on that ride every trip. It is our quiet time.
    Last edited by kerry34; 01-17-2008 at 09:46 AM.

Sunshine Rewards

At WDW? Well, my first trip was in 1995, so most of the attractions are still there. Although I did like the Skyway! I miss that! Favorites rides at WDW- Soarin and TOT.

At DL- I MISS THE PEOPLE MOVER- BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness at least the Subs are back.

Faves at DL- Storybook Land Canal Boats, Indiana Jones, Soarin (OK, technically at DCA), SPACE MOUNTAIN- it really is a lot better at DL. Smoother, fun music.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin