Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Face Cream Recommendations???

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I use a lot of different products because I am a sample junkie. But I do use quite a few Mario Badescu products as well. I don't think that we have any coupons up right now for them.
    Tricia, sorry not trying to deter anyone from buying thru SR (percent back is pretty good, and they do give out samples !!

My 11 yr old uses 3 products: drying cream, enzyme cleansing gel and cucumber cleansing lotion

we also have the botanical boday soap (my 8 yr old loves)

Since I was looking for my young daughter I wanted to make sure the products were gentle enough, but also worked. They are very helpful and tend to have NY reps in a lot to help with analyzing skin and recommending products (and they don't oversell)

We now know what we (she) likes and can replenish thru SR site!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Great Pam......thanks for the link!!

I would love to be able to order from SR but honestly, I don't want to spend the money if the product isn't going to work for me. Everything is so expensive. Glad you were able to find what worked for your daughter.

I wish I could use all the samples of products I have. I usually send a big bag into the restaurant and the girls go crazy. Such a simple thing and it makes them so happy.

Tricia, since you are a sample junkie, is there any face cream (moisturizer) you have that is for sensitive skin and fragrance free?? I'll take all the suggestions I can get.

I really haven't looked online. I actually forgot that MB was a SR merchant. That will be the next step.

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Hi Kathie.

After posting about the CeraVe products, I wanted to update you. The day lotion with SPF is nice and thick, but the night lotion is not as thick as I was thinking it was...don't know why I didn't realize this when I posted last, as I use it every night...BUT my skin is VERY dry and I have problems with peeling, and it is ok for me. When I wake up in the morning, my nose is a little dry, but that is all. You may want to try the general cream. The products are, I believe, the most recommended by dermatologists because they don't have a lot of extra junk in them. They were one of the only products on my use list after I went through recent allergy testing.

Good luck once again!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Hi Kathie.

After posting about the CeraVe products, I wanted to update you. The day lotion with SPF is nice and thick, but the night lotion is not as thick as I was thinking it was...don't know why I didn't realize this when I posted last, as I use it every night...BUT my skin is VERY dry and I have problems with peeling, and it is ok for me. When I wake up in the morning, my nose is a little dry, but that is all. You may want to try the general cream. The products are, I believe, the most recommended by dermatologists because they don't have a lot of extra junk in them. They were one of the only products on my use list after I went through recent allergy testing.

Good luck once again!
    Thanks Leslie. I did see the night, the AM and the general at CVS but all were large sizes. I'm going to check Walgreens today and if that doesn't pan out, I'm going to email the company for a sample. Drugstore.com does carry it if I decide that's the one.

My skin is normal, neither dry or oily. Usually it's the fragrance that affects me. I can wear perfume, just can't have it in any lotions or creams.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Great Pam......thanks for the link!!

I would love to be able to order from SR but honestly, I don't want to spend the money if the product isn't going to work for me. Everything is so expensive. Glad you were able to find what worked for your daughter.

I wish I could use all the samples of products I have. I usually send a big bag into the restaurant and the girls go crazy. Such a simple thing and it makes them so happy.

Tricia, since you are a sample junkie, is there any face cream (moisturizer) you have that is for sensitive skin and fragrance free?? I'll take all the suggestions I can get.

I really haven't looked online. I actually forgot that MB was a SR merchant. That will be the next step.

Thanks!
    Have you ever used anything in the Cetaphil line?
    http://www.cetaphil.com/Products/MoisturizingCream.aspx
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Thanks Leslie. I did see the night, the AM and the general at CVS but all were large sizes. I'm going to check Walgreens today and if that doesn't pan out, I'm going to email the company for a sample. Drugstore.com does carry it if I decide that's the one.

My skin is normal, neither dry or oily. Usually it's the fragrance that affects me. I can wear perfume, just can't have it in any lotions or creams.
    No fragrance that I can detect in the CereVe.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have extremely sensitive skin as well as dry. I like the Aveeno line and they have several oil free and fragrance free. I too was dedicated to the Olay, sensitive skin and I am almost out of my last jar! ((( My dermatologist also suggested Cetephil Hydrating lotion. It is non-comedogenic and and fragrance free.