Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Face Cream Recommendations???

Default Any Face Cream Recommendations???

My first and only moisturizer has been Oil of Olay Sensitive Skin cream. The last time I went to buy it, I couldn't find it in the stores not realizing it had been discontinued. I found it on Amazon and bought several jars.

I'm down to 1 jar and no one has it. Not ebay, not Amazon. I've read the reviews of the new cream Olay has and they aren't good.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a face cream?? I need a cream, not a lotion. It has to be for sensitive skin, not greasy and fragrance free. SPF 15 would be good too.

Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

we tend to like the mario badescu line. Can't recommend a specific face cream by them, but you could always find a local store that carries products and they are wonderful with giving samples (one is called caviar and people tend to love it)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I love Philosophy skincare products. They do not irritate my skin. Hope in a Jar is nice. They do have a sensitive skin version. Some of their products have SPF too!

Hi Kathie.

I have started using CereVe products. I use the AM and PM lotions. The AM is SPF 30. I have very dry, very sensitive skin, and my rosacea has gotten really bad. I have a lot of flaking of my skin, so I need something that is not too thin. Although these are listed as lotions, they are thicker than the typical lotions. I used to use Oil of Olay for sensitive skin a long time ago, and these are thicker than that. I like them so far, and they don't seem to break me out. They were recommended by my dermatologist. I purchase them through drugstore.com and they are under $15, so they might be worth your while to try. You can also get them at local drug stores, I believe.

Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

I second the Cerave recommendation. I use the the cream and I buy it at Walgreens. I use it head to toe everyday and again on my face at night. I buy this and give it as gifts. It is fabulous. It was recommended by my dermatologist. My husband even comments how soft my skin is. The best part is that your skin is so smooth and soft it makes shaving easier somehow so I dont get nicks anymore. Everyone tells me I need to get a job selling it!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I love Philosophy but it is expensive. Check out the First Aid Beauty line at Sephora...great stuff, never tried the facial creams but I'm on my second jar of the Ultra Repair cream, I love it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I only use philosophy's Hope in a Jar. It's simply the best. Also, it is ALWAYS on Oprah's Favorite Things giveaway.
    Barb

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I have a sample of Hope in a Jar. It has fragrance so that one is out.

I checked out the CereVe products and CVS only had the giant jars. I saw that drugstore.com had a smaller size. I may get that to try. The ingredients looked okay and no fragrance.

Pam H.......do you know what stores sell the mario badescu line?

I cruised through CVS yesterday and there really isn't that much out there in a cream for sensitive skin. I don't know how some companies can claim their product is for sensitive skin if they add fragrance. I still have some Oil of Olay left.....enough so I have time to find something.

If you think of anything else.......please post. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions.

I have a sample of Hope in a Jar. It has fragrance so that one is out.

I checked out the CereVe products and CVS only had the giant jars. I saw that drugstore.com had a smaller size. I may get that to try. The ingredients looked okay and no fragrance.

Pam H.......do you know what stores sell the mario badescu line?

I cruised through CVS yesterday and there really isn't that much out there in a cream for sensitive skin. I don't know how some companies can claim their product is for sensitive skin if they add fragrance. I still have some Oil of Olay left.....enough so I have time to find something.

If you think of anything else.......please post. Thanks!
    here is a link that shows the stores in RI that sells Mario B. products

http://www.mariobadescu.com/Mario-Ba...tail-Locations

Honestly the samples are great to really find out if you like the product... good luck
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I use a lot of different products because I am a sample junkie. But I do use quite a few Mario Badescu products as well. I don't think that we have any coupons up right now for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs