Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair Dryer Suggestions?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Here's my hair dryer review:

I received it about a week ago. I thought it was a sharper image brand like my last one, but it is a Travelon brand folding hairdryer. Even though it is 1600 watts as opposed to 1875 watts of my other one, it dries just about as quickly. My biggest gripe is the on and off slider button. I am not able to slide it up with my finger. I actually have to dig my fingernail into a groove to get it to move. It also does not have a cool setting so I can give my hair a final shot of cooler air, however I rarely use it on the one I have.

My take is to save your money and look elsewhere. The size and folding capability is perfect for travel otherwise.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the review. How is the noise factor?
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Thanks for the review. How is the noise factor?
    I think it is a little quieter than my 1875 watt hairdryer. I expect hairdriers to be noisey, and this one certainly doesn't seem to bother my ears. I guess noise is subjective. I wouldn't be able to hear the TV while I was drying my hair.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards