Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bed bugs at Disney

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

They said on our local news they paid the family 5,000 dollars and a free future trip to keep quiet.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

No, no, no.... We are staying at All star Movies in less than 2 weeks! I wonder what they will do if they rooms are contaminated.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by nolacindy View Post
    No, no, no.... We are staying at All star Movies in less than 2 weeks! I wonder what they will do if they rooms are contaminated.
    I'm sure the rooms are already sanitized. Consider yourself fortunate to go AFTER they found the problem, not BEFORE. I wouldn't worry.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by nolacindy View Post
    No, don't worry about it. Just check your room when you get there (see Angela's post - she does exactly what I do) and you'll be fine. I've stayed at All Star Movies and twice at POP without ever finding them. It's typically an isolated incident. You'll have a GREAT trip!!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Thanks everyone, we've stayed at the Pop and Wilderness lodge and never had a problems, will just have to check when we get there. We've just had such bad luck with planning trips and I'm always concerned something is going to came up where we have to cancel again.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I'm sure the rooms are already sanitized. Consider yourself fortunate to go AFTER they found the problem, not BEFORE. I wouldn't worry.
    They are actually using a "bug sniiffer dog", they showed it on tv. The one they showed was a sheltie. I found that interesting. I would however take a flashlight and turn off the lights and use your flashlight to look cause they only come out in the dark.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    They are actually using a "bug sniiffer dog", they showed it on tv. The one they showed was a sheltie. I found that interesting. I would however take a flashlight and turn off the lights and use your flashlight to look cause they only come out in the dark.
    So, if we sleep with the lights ON....we won't have to worry?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    A dog sniffer!!!!???? That is neat! Does the dog go in all the rooms after every check out? Very interesting!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    A dog sniffer!!!!???? That is neat! Does the dog go in all the rooms after every check out? Very interesting!
    They just showed the dog walking across the beds and rooms sniffing. They may take them into everyroom and do this, who knows.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for the heads up. I've never really worried about them, but I did go google it just for a little information.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!