Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bed bugs at Disney

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Yikes! This would not be good for business but sadly it is not a sign of cleanliness because any hotel, even extremely high class ones can have this problem.

Yep, and it's sad that when we check into hotels, we have to inspect and disinfect before we lay our heads down!! I make the girls stand in one spot while we are disinfecting everything with Clorox wipes and Lysol!!! One our trip to San Fransico, we stayed in the Embassy Suites in Marin County, and I used an entire box of wipes and it was still horrible. I eventually just called management and he moved and upgraded us but that room wasn't much better. I didn't even bother calling again! I was so ready to go!!!!
    I think they all need to do a lot better with cleanliness! All of them!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yep, and it's sad that when we check into hotels, we have to inspect and disinfect before we lay our heads down!! I make the girls stand in one spot while we are disinfecting everything with Clorox wipes and Lysol!!! One our trip to San Fransico, we stayed in the Embassy Suites in Marin County, and I used an entire box of wipes and it was still horrible. I eventually just called management and he moved and upgraded us but that room wasn't much better. I didn't even bother calling again! I was so ready to go!!!!
    I think they all need to do a lot better with cleanliness! All of them!!!
    I do the same thing. Lysol and wipes! I tell the kids do NOT touch anything until I am done spraying. I don't know if it really works, but I feel better anyway! Since we cannot take them on the plane anymore, we have to stop and pick some up before we enter the hotel room.....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ahh man, I avoided this thread for 2 weeks & now I'm all itchy!! YIKES! I don't know anything about bed bugs & I think I was happier then...now I know & I'm going to be all paranoid about them....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Ahh man, I avoided this thread for 2 weeks & now I'm all itchy!! YIKES! I don't know anything about bed bugs & I think I was happier then...now I know & I'm going to be all paranoid about them....
    I completely agree! I always thought bed bugs were tiny little things that you could only see with a microscope. Now I realize those are dust mites, and bed bugs are entirely different! All I can say is YUCK! I'm definitely going to pay closer attention next time I stay somewhere.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    They said on our local news they paid the family 5,000 dollars and a free future trip to keep quiet.
    WOW!!!

Now I am itching all over!!
    Last edited by Anna; 01-26-2008 at 04:08 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards