Thread: Cashing out wth paypal

Default Cashing out wth paypal

Tried to cash out for my first time to get paypal. It says to enter amount to cash out when I clicked on paypal. Where do I put the amount to cashout. I dont see it. I have over the $20 so wanted to cashout paypal for $20. Please help. thanks in advance. Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you came her to ask questions. You have to be a member for more than 45 days in order to cash out. Do you remember the date you joined SR? If not.......check your account and the day you joined will be your first credit in your account.

Here is what it says on the Current Earnings Page.

Once you have earned at least 20.00 and have been a member for more than 45 days, a link will appear below to cash out to your PayPal account. PayPal cashouts will appear in your account by the last day of the month in the month after you cash out, or the next business day. (For example, if you cash out December 14, your payment will appear in your account on January 31). PayPal cashouts are limited to $500 a month. Please be advised that depending upon your PayPal account, PayPal may charge you a fee for money transferred to your account.
    If you are past the 45 days......and still can't cash out, you need to open a Trouble Ticket so Tricia can look into it.

Hope that helps and welcome again to the forum!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Sorry!!! I misread your question. Go to Current Earnings in the drop down menu and see what your balance is.....you should be able to cash out for PayPal from there.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

If you haven't set your Paypal email address, first you need to set up a Paypal account. Next, go to the Member Zone drop down menu and select Edit your Account. Put the correct email address in the payment email field and you should be good. Oh, and remember to save your changes!

The place to request a Paypal payment is at the bottom of the Current Earnings menu.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards