Thread: 7/8!!!

Default 7/8!!!

Just wanted to share my excitement that I got 7/8 today!!!! I cashed out yesterday and went down to .54 and we all know how sad that is but today I am back up over 5.00!!! Sooooo excited and well on my way to another gift card!!!! Anyone else have the same luck lately???

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by liviesmomma View Post
    Just wanted to share my excitement that I got 7/8 today!!!! I cashed out yesterday and went down to .54 and we all know how sad that is but today I am back up over 5.00!!! Sooooo excited and well on my way to another gift card!!!! Anyone else have the same luck lately???
    Yes, it was a very good survey day for me too...I got all 8 of them!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

That's awesome! Yep, I got 7/8 today too! Just cashed out recently as well and days like today are soooo nice when you can see that huge bump in your account to build it back up!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

7/8 too!! Cannot seem to get a Samplicious....ever! I've gotten ONE since it was introduced and I've tried almost every day.

I cashed out on February 28 and brought my total down to $0.54...but I'm already back over $20!! I do love the surveys!

I got 7/8 too, including my first Samplicious survey!
    Sunshine Rewards